Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Paladin's help, using skill and aura

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Wran, Aug 21, 2000.

1. Wran

Wran Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hi on battle.net it says:

You can also use Charge on the Left Action Button while having Auras active at the same time.

--How can you use a skill and an aura at the same time on a mac? The left action button is the mouse click right? How do you assign a skill to that? Is that on the left side of the belt for the mouse button?

Thanks,
    Wran

2. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    You can assign and hotkey a subset of skills for the left mouse button with any class (mostly the offensively minded skills). Just click on the icon on the left and the available skills will pop up just as they do on the right when you click that icon or press the 's' key. As far as I know, you can't have a hotkey for the same skill on both sides, so you couldn't sometimes charge with a left click and sometimes with a right click without manually selecting one of them and hotkeying the other.

I actually no longer hotkey my normal attack at all. Instead I've replaced that spot with a hotkey for using a town portal scroll... very handy in rushed circumstances, no inventory access required.

Oh, and get yourself a 2 or 3 button mouse. You will find the game much easier than with the standard apple mouse (where paladins are arguably the only conceivably practical class you could play).

Hitometer: 53,820,868 since 1995