Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Organized gaming events

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Jakeman, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    We should try to come up with a time when we can all log on and kill creeps together. We could do an instance to get items and stuff... Gnomeregan and Blackfathom are at or below most of our levels, so those might work.

The weekends will no doubt be the best time. So let's everyone post our weekend schedules.

My weekends are usually wide open... any time will work for me.

2. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Most weekends are open for me or if you let me know a time I will try and make sure that i can get on for a while. My class scedule ended up being really busy this time. I will try my best. Having trouble getting past 35. This level is driving me nuts.

3. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    I should be good almost any time on the weekend or evenings on Weekdays (which would be afternoons for some of you :p) However I wasn't able to get on this weekend due to bad DNS numbers from my ISP -_-

4. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Well, weekends are mostly good for me. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the only days I work this quarter, so Monday and Friday evenings are usually open too.

5. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    Have you guys done all the stormguard quests in the Arathi Highlands? Need some help with these as well. The only problem is I think they are like level 39 or 40 elite so it is limiting as to who can go. Gotten some good drops from there to. Almost 37......

6. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I already did those, but I was meaning to do some farming there, so I wouldn't mind going again.

7. Wulf

Market Rating:
    I haven't, though I dunno how much help I would be... other than to stun

8. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    Actually if you go ahead and start the quests (begin in refuge point) then we can help you with them. This is a series and the first couple arent to bad, well kind of. It took two groups of five to take out some of the elite guys in the castle and we still had a hard time (other group kept pulling early, chaos ensued, we all died.). Thank god Ertai was with us. This series of missions is a royal pain. Maybe Jake had a better experience. Very good experience on these though. I have gone up almost two levels just on these.

9. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Nope. :p

Ideally there should be only one group in the castle at a time. Otherwise the groups inevitably inherit each other's agro and everyone dies.

10. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    Actually one group won't do at all unless everyone in the group is lvl 40+. Having one healer doesn't do much good cause by the time you get healed, you're already dead. Falconcrest does the most damage and his bodyguard Otto does almost as much (about 3-4 hits take my health from 1100 to 0 not to mention that he does crit. 50% of the time). You can't really run cause I saw them chase ppl out of Stromguard and on the road a couple of times. Also the place have a very short spawn time so mobs will be spawning while you fight. I've tried that quest twice and both times we had 2 groups working together to finish the quest( lvl 35 - 39 groups). I once saw an orc group of 39-42 try to do the quest but all died even though they manage to kill Otto.

11. Wulf

Market Rating:
    Wow, sounds vicious... What quests do I have to do again? I can start them tonight

12. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    I think it starts with finding and killing Marez Cowl. Does that sound right because i dont remember? Just gather all the quests you can in that area, not a whole lot i dont think. I also need help killing that 42 elite giant that walks around with all his little homeys. He has an item I need to complete the quest to free the princess. Any takers on this would be appreciated, I doubt i can even hit him at this level.

13. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    It starts with collecting badges.

14. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    Quests in the area are:

Wanted: Otto and Falconcrest
    Wanted: Marez Cowl
    Manor Farm (Syndicate series part 1)
    Retrieving Badges(Syndicate series part 2)

and last quest involves getting an agate from the tower outside of Stromguard. All quests are elite except for the Syndicate series but part 2 of the series could be considered elite since you pretty much have to kill elite mobs to get the badges.

15. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    Actually after getting the agate there is another quest to activate the tower defenses. I havent gotten a chance to do this one yet. Once again, need help. :)

16. Wulf

Market Rating:
    Good lord. Well if I can get some help getting rid of the current quests I have in the jungle, I'll get cracking on those lol...(man oh man I am so far behind :p )

17. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hard quests like that are done easily with two groups. You have one group tag one boss and the other group tag the other. Then you kill and wait for a respawn, then you tag the other mob and both groups now have the quest done.

18. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Phhhht. You're behind? ;)

19. Wulf

Market Rating:
    Okay okay you win. We're not worthy! We're not worthy! :waynesworld:

20. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    Dont worry I may be the one to lag behind here soon. School...........no!......I cant take anymore!

Hitometer: 53,585,181 since 1995