Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

omg, i HATE those little pygmy bastards in act 3

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Autolycus, Jul 24, 2000.

1. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Those have to be the SINGLE most annoying demon in the whole game, they make act 3 insane!! Lots of exp though, but thats only because they're EVERYWHERE!!!

2. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    Those little Fetishes cause crazy damage when I get hit by them. It is really amazing how strong they are compared to the size of them. And those damn pea shooters they have are really annoying as well. But they are the single most annoying creature in the game, but a close second for me are the sand leapers, those little f*&%^ers don't stay still.

------------------
    They are big, bad, and furry!

3. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    I've been stuck in act 2 for almost 3 weeks now and there seems to be no hope for my character. The bug at the summoner got me and I cant go to the canyon of the magi.(dang)
    Sucks to be me!
    DUn

------------------
    "Authority: Hate it, Fear it, Deny it, Fight it."

4. Dark_Warrior

Dark_Warrior Peasant

Market Rating:
    i personally hate the Fallen the most. stupid little chicken s#%ts always running away!! ARGH!!!

------------------
    guiness beer sucks

5. ogopogo

ogopogo Peasant

Market Rating:
    Yeah, those freaking pigmi are just so freaking annoy.....I mean look at their range! I am getting hit and I don't even know where the hell they r from!!!

------------------
    In the biginning Universe was born. This has made many people angry and was regarded as a bad move.

6. Wran

Wran Peasant

Market Rating:
    You just need to be an amazon [​IMG]. They may try to run, jump, or hide, but my arrows always find them. Between multi-arrow and jab, the amazon is cool [​IMG].

Wran
    Level 23 Act 3 now...

7. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    No, its not that I CAN'T beat it or anything, I was going on to the canyon of the magi and the portal bug got me! It maliciously struck and left me in the "heights" of the arcane sanctuary. I went henceforth to The bustling city of Lut Gholein and tried to acess knowledge as to what had happened. It was not untiul I sought the wisdom of Inside mac gaming that I realized my awful mistake.
    The bug, Which makes the portal vanish into thousands of multi-particled smaller than atoms and even more smaller than elephants.

Dun

------------------
    "Authority: Hate it, Fear it, Deny it, Fight it."

8. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    AARGH! They piss me off as well. Easy way to beat them is to hire a fast cast cold mage from that person in Act 3. Let the hireling freeze the shamans and flayers then run in and kick their asses.

------------------
    [​IMG]
    Wait a minute! This is grass! We've been eating grass!

9. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    DunAzrael,

Have you tried playing a multiplayer game with someone who has access to the canyon of the magi waypoint? They should be able to put up TP for you and when you touch the waypoint yourself you should be golden.

I think it might make a difference who creates the game as well. I think it should be you (not sure though).

10. Baseera

Baseera MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Persevere my friends. When you finish the Flayer portion of Act III and get to Lower Kurast, it gets much easier, and lucrative. There is lots of stash in the remaining areas. I had a lot of trouble too with those bastards. I used my corpse explosion to finish them off in groups.

------------------
    Liberty to be inefficient and miserable. Freedom to be a round peg in a square hole.

Hitometer: 53,592,975 since 1995