Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

old sites

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jakeman, Jan 15, 2004.

1. OsIriS

OsIriS Peasant

Market Rating:
    I'm not even sure why I'm still around. I'm so far behind everyone else it's not even funny. I guess I just get bored and post a bunch of useless stuff that nobody cares about anyway. So I'll be semi-active forever. I'll haunt the site even after I die. You will see my spectral remains floating around your boards, posting semi-coherent babblings about doom in the afterlife. You know, the fun stuff. Nothing like a ghost in the machine to liven up a web site anyway, right guys? Come on, you know you want one...

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I am finally getting around to completing the history directory. Today I added the "styles" directory which contains html snapshots of old forum styles which some of you might remember:

http://www.mscclan.com/history/

More to come. I want to have a complete history up eventually.

3. KleaningLady

KleaningLady MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    pretty nifty styles. i didnt know this forum changed that much. any plan on changing current forum to look different?

4. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    The current style has been up for almost 3 years since the days of WoW beta. I think it's the longest time I have stayed with the same style, but it's a good style that I worked hard on. I don't see any reason to change unless we switch to a new game in the future.

5. Aryx

Aryx MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Heh, I saw that I was listed 6 or 7 on the Barb list :) I still play D2 every once in awhile trying out a few different mods. I post here every once in awhile but am always lurking seeing what's happing :)

6. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I have completely finished the history directory now. I also added "readme" files to each subdirectory with brief explanations:

http://www.mscclan.com/history/

New sections since my last update include:

apple_freak/
    mac_clan/
    meridian_sun/

These sections have some really old stuff as well as some concept designs that were never published.

7. Jakeman

Market Rating:

Hitometer: 53,590,429 since 1995