Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

not understanding my necro

Discussion in 'Diablo 2' started by Czigra, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    i have no understanding why my necro at level 22 isnt beating durial. He isnt able to beat durial but i think that he isnt good enough and should start new one. His skelly mastery is at 10 with level 4 skeletons and mages. And he is given 3 to blood golem so he is about level 4.

TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG, PLZ?

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    necros suck at lower levels, so it's OK that you can't kill Duriel.

i haven't tried skeles in the 1.10 patch, so I don't know if they are good. My recommendation for necros that use golems is to put only one point into each golem, one point into summon resist, and as many points as you can into golem mastery. Unless you are a pure golemancer, then you max all the golem stuff.

3. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
  4. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    i dont really wanted them to change the skeleton situation becase now it takes more points to create more skeletons. It take 5-6 points for 4 skeletons. i only put one point into the golems but the rest with my shield. Although he is only 22 i need to find a spot to get some good armor in normal and he is in single player. When i get net back i going to single player internet with him. He got a nice wand that i bought him. I go and kill andarial plenty of times and get me some good stuff to sell and want him to get better level.

5. BIG T

BIG T Peasant

Market Rating:
    I have a summon necro. I maxed - skele mastery, raise skele, at lvl 18 with revive and have 4 mages, and a pt into courpes explosion. My curse is Decrepify giving amp damage and slowing them down. At lvl 24 for skele mastery and raise skele I have 10 skeles that have enough life and can deal enough damage to take NM Baal by themselfs. All I can say is get the gear that does + to stats....I found my +3 to summon from Akara in Act1...my helm head thing I got from doing the Frozen River Quest in NM....well good luck. :)

Hitometer: 53,853,641 since 1995