Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

New Realm???

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Scorpion, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    Since Hyjal usually gets taken down for maintenance or whatever, how about we start playing on another realm? I mean, Hyjal will be our main realm that we play on but during those times when they take it down, why don't we play on an alternate? Before I join the guild(November at release time) I played on Draenor. That realm hardly ever seem to be taken down and it's low on population also. I have a hunter on there(only lvl 17) but I usually get on that realm when Hyjal isn't up. I'm still guildless on there also.

2. JollyRedGiant

JollyRedGiant MSC Commander

Market Rating:
    thats not a bad idea, imo.

3. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    I've been meaning to let Jake (and the rest of you know) that the reason I've been very inactive on Hyjal is because my attention is currently diverted to a guild of frat brothers that play on Kargath (I'm the Guild Master). This will last through the end of the school year (May), then over the summer I'll probably play entirely with MSC.

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I can't say I agree with this idea. I am not going to start my mage over after 4 months. Have faith. Blizzard will fix the problems.

As a smaller guild, we don't want to split our attention between multiple realms.

5. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    My hunter is only lvl 17 and this is the first time I played him since November when I joined. I only will play on Draenor when Hyjal is down but usually I keep asking whether Hyjal is back up while I'm on Draenor.

Hitometer: 53,830,741 since 1995