Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

New open OR closed Team?

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Dark_Warrior, Oct 3, 2000.

1. Dark_Warrior

Dark_Warrior Peasant

Market Rating:
    hey everyone. it seems like teamBE and alpha have been almost completely inactive. looking at the posts, it looks like some of the members of the teams aren't around too much anymore. who would be interested in starting a new team, i personally interested. i'm still interested in playing with alpha too though, don't get me wrong.
    i liked the concept of a group of people that start characters together for the sake of the game, and use those characters ONLY for the team games.
    this could be done open or closed. that's negotiable. let me know if you're interested!

------------------
    guiness beer sucks

2. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    I'd like to salvage team Alpha, but I haven't heard from Flytrap in a long time...

That leaves:
    Me (Gilgamesh) Playing closed paladin now
    Dark_warrior (who is back after starting school)
    Rustum...where ya been...never see ya around!

Le't get the three of us together and decide the fate of Team Alpha...start over as closed, keep going as open...let's talk!

Tonight at 9PM

Dark_Warrior will host...please post IP 1/2 hour or so before game starts...

3. Ithai

Ithai Peasant

Market Rating:
    I would be interested in being on your team. LEt me know if it will be open or closed. I'll be an amazon first unless someone else just has to be an amazon. In that case I switch to the old standby the paladin. I'll look here for more info. Best nights for me to play are monda, tuesday,or sat nights.Time frame aout 7:30 pm central and later. Can't start a game any later than 9:30pm central I have to sleep sometime!

4. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    I would be interested. open or closed fine, but closed I play primarily east, but I can change that if needed.
    I'd look at starting a Sorc, since I have more fun with her in multi play, by herself, she's kinda weak until higher levels.
    For me Wednesday nights are good, I'm almost always off.
    Sundays will be good until Nov 5 (when X-files will once again take over my evening)
    Sat is always up in the air, sometimes I close at work, sometimes I open. And Sat seem so busy online.
    My afternoons may be taken over by IceWind Dale as of tommorrow, since I'm getting a freebie PC that can actually play games. I wish the games would start coming out sooner for mac. Hopefully once OSX is officially released....

------------------
    It wasn't me

5. Dark_Warrior

Dark_Warrior Peasant

Market Rating:
    well.....hopefully others will want to join a team too....but this is good.
    i'd like to play with any one of the barb, pali or amazon classes. i'd prefer to play as an amazon. i'm starting to get addicted to her! i can play almost any time during the week unless i have too much homework to get done(stupid university!!)....but the weekends are kinda crappy....living in rez....out most of the time....

------------------
    guiness beer sucks

6. Zitta

Zitta Peasant

Market Rating:
    Well i'm intersted, but I'm on the west coast. On weeknights i can play from 8pm my time which is 11 pm yours. I already have a east character, a clvl 20 amazon, but i guess i could start a new one. (Maybe a barb - hehehe)

------------------
    It's too bad she won't live, but then again who does...

7. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Just let me know...I'll be happy to join!

As a Paladin...I am a Warrior of the Light to the bone...love those Auras...

[This message has been edited by Gilgamesh (edited 10-06-2000).]

8. Zitta

Zitta Peasant

Market Rating:
    So, are we starting new chracters? If we play together I don't mind. Amazon is my favorite, but I have played a lot, so should leave her to others. Well, I gues i'll start a barb. I just have to overcome my dislike of them.

------------------

9. Nhoj Uhc

Nhoj Uhc Peasant

Market Rating:
    The Thing about Diablo II is that's its not immersive enough to provide a long term gaming experience. clearly things get annoyingly cyclical after going around and beating the same creatures 3 times in a row, in the same 4 areas. So i'm not surprised that teams and even our clan is fraying at the seams

10. Dark_Warrior

Dark_Warrior Peasant

Market Rating:
    well zitta, you can have the amazon if you want. it isn't a huge deal to me. i like the barb too. don't know a LOT about how to apply my skills for him, but i'll learn. it's okay, you can have the amazon

------------------
    guiness beer sucks

11. Zitta

Zitta Peasant

Market Rating:
    Thanks, but I don't really want it. I'm all amazoned out. Need a change.

------------------

12. Dark_Warrior

Dark_Warrior Peasant

Market Rating:
    alright then! i'll be amazon then

------------------
    guiness beer sucks

13. Ithai

Ithai Peasant

Market Rating:
    I'll be the other palidin. You can never have too may palidins.

14. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    my related comment of the day: I will be trying to get teams to be supported by the new clan site. You can form teams for different games and be listed as a team on the members page. [​IMG]

------------------
    lamo mac boy

15. Sacrilego

Sacrilego Peasant

Market Rating:
    there can be no tem without a necromancer... i will be honored to be of your service... (wow.... what words.... ehmmm... ) hehe.. anyways... i'm a lvl 30 necro... 8mages, a fire golem, bone spear that does more than 70 damage... what could you ask for more? (uhmmm.. no offensive answers please) hehe.... i'd preferably play on open

16. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sacrilego:
    there can be no tem without a necromancer... i will be honored to be of your service... (wow.... what words.... ehmmm... ) hehe.. anyways... i'm a lvl 30 necro... 8mages, a fire golem, bone spear that does more than 70 damage... what could you ask for more? (uhmmm.. no offensive answers please) hehe.... i'd preferably play on open<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You would be welcome, but starting a team means starting all new characters...A Curse/Golem Necro would be welcome...

------------------
    The most difficult choice to make ...is to make one...

17. Dark_Warrior

Dark_Warrior Peasant

Market Rating:
    ya, you'[re MORE than welcome!! necro's are MORE than welcome! but Gil was right, we're starting over completely new characters for the purposes of the team

------------------
    guiness beer sucks

Hitometer: 53,550,626 since 1995