Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by filburt1, Sep 7, 2002.
I like their top ten reasons for getting a Mac:
1. The Mac...it just works.
- So does my PC with a little elbow grease and a sledgehammer
2. It doesn't crash
- But I get these wonderful graphical mosiacs on my PC when I don't want them!
3. Simply the best in digital music
- And I'm impressed because...I can still hear it on my PC?
4. The missing link in digital photography
- Photography sucks
5. Your own digital entertainment center
- Something to do with pRon?
6. Goes everywhere you go
- I don't need a portable comp, thank you very much.
7. It's built for the internet
- My PC still "surfs the net" and downloads anything I need
8. Office is office, and then some
- Office is office, I agree. Still not a reason to change
9. Works effortlessly with PC's
- If it means I gotta plug anything in, then effort is involved! PC = Slackage
10. It's beautiful
- OK, you got me there.
Of course, that page is meant to sell to the computer un-l33t.
She can save my Christmas any time!!
ya, her and the stoned chick
ARG THEY'RE JUST AS RETARDED AS THE EARLIER BUNCH OF FREAKS!
Separate names with a comma.