Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Netscape 6

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Keeksy, Nov 16, 2000.

1. Keeksy

Keeksy Peasant

Market Rating:
    Pretty sweet. I can't decided weither or not it's better than IE5. I guess I need to use it some more. Pages seem to load just as fast, and Netscape 6 has tons of great features. The interface is pretty sweet too. I don't know... I may switch to this one. [​IMG]

------------------
    Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

2. Hannibal~MAC

Hannibal~MAC Peasant

Market Rating:
    My mom got netscape 6 on her computer and it totaly ****ed up her computer, so i think i'll stay away

------------------
    "The most simple way to get a person to laugh is to only say one word, that word is of course, Penis" - The collected works of Jake Maurer (aka Hannibal)

3. Keeksy

Keeksy Peasant

Market Rating:
    Yeah, after about a week of using Netscape, I was glad to bo back to IE. Netscape has never recovered from its battle with Microsoft. When Microsoft started giving IE away for free, Netscape was doomed. They were forced to give there browser away also, but they weren't a multi-billion dollar coperation, so they ran out of money. Thaey had to go to open source and they've sucked since then. AOL is not helping the situation. Netscape continues to blow chunks. DAM MS!

------------------
    Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

4. OsIriS

OsIriS Peasant

Market Rating:
    Nod, considering IE anything crashes my computer as soon as it starts.

Hitometer: 53,830,746 since 1995