Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

My New account and Help

Discussion in 'Diablo 2' started by Czigra, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    This is my last thread for awhile so i need e_mails when some one wants to talk to me. I need to pay attention in class or i could take away my time on computer. My teacher is bery picky in typing class. I need help with my newest member of the clan on my account. It is gonna be MSC_gabarian. This is gonna be my Necro/druid ladder account. The reason being is that i am making my other accounts mules for the clan. But my new account is gonna be my part of old style necro/pally account.

my e-mail is MNT_060112@NWOCA.org so people can help me in the clan. I will need plenty of help from people.

2. BaleFire

BaleFire MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Just hit the members button at the top (next to Forums, IRC, etc.), grab a bunch of people's account names that you've seen posting (no use in getting inactive members), and put them on your friends list. Then, message them when your playing. That is probobly the best way to get help from clan members.

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    the member list only lists people who have logged into the site within the last week.

:ninja:

4. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    well will any of you help me out with my new account. I wanna xfer my swordguard to my new barb soon so he will have something to start off with. He needs some help majorly and he is gonna need me to play him a lot to get him up to lvl..... it wont take me long to get him lvl 50 because it took me 3 days. I just need people that will help me out with my non ladder barb.

5. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    i have one of the clan mules sitting in msc / clan right now. Stop by and mule your stuff.

6. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    jake i cant play till this weakend or nxt weekend becuase my parents divorced and it at dad. I live with mom and soon hopefully live with dad so i start more and play more. But for now stop by nxt weekend dont know when exactly i know ill be on unless dad got flu still. ill just email you when i get rdy and know when i can play if it this weekend.

what your email

7. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    People will be on during the weekends, you don't need to worry about coordinating anything by e-mail. Build a friends list on battle.net with all of our account names listed under the division page. Use battle.net's built in Help feature for instructions on doing this. The friends list will tell you who is currently on, whom you may then whisper to whenever you feel like.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2003
  8. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    Czigra, you don´t have to play.

I´ve only played a few games of starcraft with these people, never more.

9. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    i always play everyother weekend and love to play when it is thanksgiving break or christmas or spring break at my dads. This year im gonna see if i can go to dads on spring break with me and him only so i can play a lot and get my chars up to level.

Hitometer: 53,586,176 since 1995