Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

My luck sucks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cowofwar, Sep 29, 2003.

1. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    It's midterm week and I've caught some sort of shitty virus. Both of my parents are sick as well.

This sucks :(

2. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    I won $50 dollars in the lottery then lost the ticket :sad: You're right, this week does suck

3. Arisu

Arisu Peasant

Market Rating:
    I have a headache on the only night i have more than 5 hours devoted to school getting ahead... :distress:

4. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    I spent all of yesterday doing homework so thankfully I don't have to do anything tonight considering the fact that I just developed a nasty headache.

5. Arisu

Arisu Peasant

Market Rating:
    Lucky you.. Now ill have to do all this monday. Ohh well, just a schedule change. Do you know what kind of virus it is cow?

6. Beeble

Beeble Peasant

Market Rating:
    i have a headache every sunday. sunday is stupid.

(including this one.)

7. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    i was constipated yesterday :)

8. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Probably common cold, which is caused by many different viruses.

Anyways now my headache is starting to throb so I'm going to bed.

9. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Two tablespoons of olive oil and you wont have anything left in your stomach, intestines or colon.

10. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Olive oil is so good for you, I mix extra virgin with some Balsamic vinegar and dip some toasted bruschetta in it.

I've had a cold since last Sunday, and all the symptoms are pretty much gone, except that my throat is still hoarse... I must have swallowed a lot of phlegm or something. It sucks because my friend just got back from the San Francisco Opera to sing one mass with us, and now he has to go back out again for two months, and I couldn't even sing.

Tomorrow I have a lab to make up for physics, since I missed two days. I think there's some English that I missed too.

I just finished typing out a song sheet to use for teaching the Campus Leadership Class some music to use for the Freshmen Retreat coming up, but I broke a guitar string today while practicing the very music that I'm going to teach them, so now that has to wait a day.

I'm finishing my Eagle Scout project over the weekends, painting a building at the Church with volunteers. Next weekend we actually start spraying the base color on, but Sherwin Williams said they couldn't donate the paint until the next business quarter starts, which happens to be this Wednesday (Oct. 1). Bit of a tight squeeze, and it's stressing me out.

To top it off, I ordered some sheet music about two and a half weeks ago, which was promised within 7 days (including weekends). I need that music because I'm going to use some of it for my audition CD for music school. I have to call them tomorrow, and hopefully I can pick it and the guitar strings up in one errand... Application deadlines are getting closer and closer.

I have a bit of a headache, but I don't care since I'm just unloading right now before jumping into bed.

Homecoming is in two weeks and I need a date...

Sigh...

Last edited: Sep 29, 2003
  11. Arisu

Arisu Peasant

Market Rating:

Take me! :D

My headaches gone today! w00t! Guru, i also get a headache a week... sometimes two.

12. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    i hear orgasm is the best cure for a headache.

13. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Ah, highschool, where you can miss days on end and not care about missing anything important.

Can't do that now :( Which is why it's 6am, I'm sick and heading out for school.

14. Arisu

Arisu Peasant

Market Rating:
    Where did you hear that? Probly true... Dont you release some kinda stuff that is like pain killers?

15. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    orgasm in the middle of a headache sounds like it would make thins worse, what with all the blood rushing around and causing pressure and all that...

and i'm assuming arisu is young and of the feminine gender in this discussion so i'm not going to make any cracks...

16. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    oh and yeah i got three hours of sleep last night which wasn't even good sleep considering my roommate was snorting his nose as loud as he could all fricking night, speaking of crappy week

and my parents came to resupply me with much-needed items, yet forgot to bring cash for me to do my laundry, so I'm wearing used socks atm.

17. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    I think that would work, it releases all kinds of strange stuff in your system.

18. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Yea, I need rest. I'll make sure I get at least 9 hours tonight. My vitamin count is probably down too since I stopped drinking citrus juices, so I should start a multivitamin regimen.

19. ogopogo

ogopogo Peasant

Market Rating:
    Your luck sucked? Well let's see, I been sick for the entire week and yesterday my computer caught a virus (lol ironic eh) and my paper got deleted so I had to stay up all night redoing the whole thing, and then once i went to the computer lab and tried to print it, i realized my Student ID is gone, so I have to take a bus to the other campus, report it missing and come back late for my class, all the while i am sneezing and coughing like my lungs are gonna fly out any minute....Now wasn't that a hell lot of fun?

20. Arisu

Arisu Peasant

Market Rating:
    Im male, and i am young. But i can handle cracks. Go for it. But im almost positive it does release stuff into your body.

Hitometer: 53,595,610 since 1995