Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

modesto lan

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IbaneZ, Dec 1, 2000.

1. IbaneZ

IbaneZ Unregistered

Hey jake, I just found out about the party tomorrow and sat. Hows everything go there? The hours and everything. Im thinkin about attending one of these times. looks fun. mb we can make that 2 macs out of the 50-60 pc users. [​IMG]

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    heh. I just got back from the LAN. They're really fun. It would be nice to have other Macs there besides me. I'm already familiar with any Mac specific LAN issues as well, so I could help you out with those. This last LAN all I played was Quake 3. We tried to get some Unreal Tourney going but it was all jacked on my computer (I think it's something with my Radeon. UT is really a Voodoo game.). I also played a couple games of Myth 2. I had Elite Force too but the Mac version is ahead of the PC version so they use different network stuff or something. Yes, the Mac version is actually ahead of the PC version for a change! I kept telling people, "Well, since the PC version is behind I guess you all won't be able to play with me this time." [​IMG] I ended up playing the single player side of Elite Force for a while. Awesome game!

I'm not sure when the next LAN is. The Gauntlet, where we have the LANs, is moving pretty soon and we're not sure where we're going to have the LAN next time. But if you visit the website they will post news when new info becomes available.
    http://www.modestolan.com/

------------------
    lamo mac boy

3. Ibanez

Ibanez Unregistered

Sounds good then. I will for sure be at the next one. Have you tried the WWII map for myth 2? It's a good one. A big portion of the myth community only plays WWII. (world war two)

Hitometer: 53,850,823 since 1995