Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

miss you guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Succubi, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Succubi

Succubi MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    I just wanted to say hi and say i miss you guys.I am currently saving up for a new cpu cause mine caught on fire lol.(Cat hair got in heat sink fan,poof)Oh and i was wondering how long Blizz keeps characters after you cancel a account.It would be a bummer to come back and lose my lvl 60 lock and 54 rouge.I wanted to come back sooner but i have really been busy after my illness. Doing seminars and such, but im completely cured and healthier than before.Well good to see the guild has grown into a good sized force.Miss you jaden,Cal,Moon and hope to play with all you really soon.Oh is Asus-E nforce Ultra 939 atx mobo and Amd athlon 64x2 4200+ a good set up? Thats what i am told to get.OK love ya.laters

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    omg Succubi :eek:

I thought you fell off the earth so I removed your chars from the guild recently. :( Look for me online and I will invite you again.

Glad you are well. Welcome back.

3. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Good news.

Source: http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/?id=abl01131p

I don't think we've ever played together Succubi, but I look forward to it. Hope you can get back in soon. :banana:

4. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    If you like shoveling benjamins into the fireplace, yes.

5. Succubi

Succubi MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    Hey again and thanks for the link to account history.It was somthing that worried me,so you made my day .On the mobo and cpu thing it is 500 dollars for both and 2 games come with it.I have everything else so it sounded like a good deal.Umm... farcry and bet on soilder are the games.freind found it on tigerdirect.com.Im so excited to get back into the game.Oh and if anyone has seen Cinhil can you say hi for me plz?any news on the new alliance race?Im dying to know.OK well hopfully i will get my comp running again and be back soon.For now i hope to chat with you guys on forums. Love ya

6. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    You don't need a dual core cpu, you'd never use it.

You can get a good motherboard for $100 and then a higher end cpu for around $200-$250. Never buy the best since you don't get the performance for the money you're spending.

3200 $169
    3500 $200
    3700 $235 <--sweet spot.
    3800 $282
    4000 $334

7. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Glad to hear you're feeling well.

That set-up is pretty high-end so you may pay a bit more but it's a lot of power you'd have there. Also, Asus is top quality - I love them.

8. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    I read that you should go with the 3800 because of some performance issue with the 3700. I cant remember what it was though.

9. Succubi

Succubi MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    Thank you guys for the info. It will save me some money for other stuff.Anyone know if Cinhil still plays? Ok talk to yall later. Kiss

10. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I haven't talked to him in months. I don't know if he still plays.

11. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    It could be that the 3700 was released twice, as two different cores. The newer "Venice" core has SSE3 extensions, but the original "Clawhammer" core didn't. It would make a difference in some situations, but I wouldn't think it would be that big. Either way, we're talking about some kickass hardware - these AMD 64's are way ahead of anything Intel has out right now.

Hitometer: 53,820,471 since 1995