Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Merry Christmas!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Calendryll, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    In case anyone is leaving next week and wont have access to a pc (yeah right), I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas a little early. :santa: On a side note: I thought I was going to have to move to my fiance's town where she is currently working but she found a job here. This is the cool part; she will be doing the accounting (yes she is one of those number crunchers) for music groups like the Dave Matthews Band, Blues Travelers, and few other well known groups. I think we may get to go to some concerts for free. Sorry, I am excited. Anyways, I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and let you in on my good news. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

2. Unshra

Unshra Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Marry Xmass to you too and everyone here and congratulations on having things work out for the both of you.

I actually plan on staying home for once and avoiding the huge get together. So I'll be taking off the week after and doing whatever the hell I want. ^_^

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I will probably drive up to my grandparents' house again this year. Food and visiting. :|

4. OsIriS

OsIriS Peasant

Market Rating:
    I'm going to the foreign country known as Texas to visit with family I haven't seen in 22 years. Should be interesting.

5. Unshra

Unshra Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
  6. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Merry Xmas to all of you, too...

Just got back from an Oregon vacation (and I was one of them people without a PC there...) and a big family reunion (wife's side).

7. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Well at least you got away for a while. Sometimes its nice just to leave things behind, even if it involves inlaws. lol. Hope everyone had a nice holiday, I am back at work now. :( At least it is a four day work week.

8. SpocKirk

SpocKirk Forum Moderator and Donator

Market Rating:
    me too. I got a free lunch on Thursday at Round Table (all you can eat pizza) at noon, then got the rest of the day off with pay. I get Friday off for new years eve. working for the (three-day) weekend.

9. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    I have to work Monday through Saturday this week :( This is my last week working this much though since school starts soon. :D

Hitometer: 53,550,518 since 1995