Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

May I join you?

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Gerona, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Gerona

Gerona Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey all,

I applied to this guild in early January, but before I heard you guys had accepted me in I had joined up with the guild my brother is in. It was a tough decision because I had a lot repect for this guild, I had been on Hyjal when I shared an account with a friend and was starting over with my own, but being with my brother won out. I declined the invitation from MSC in favor of the other guild. Due to some mistreatment by a guild leader of the afore mentioned guild, I would like to reapply for membership to this guild. So if you will have me I would again like to join.

My main in game character is Gerona. He is a level 41 fury specced warrior with just under 250 enchanting. I have a twink I am readying for the 10-19 battlegrounds and a couple other characters that I play off and on. I have played with a few members of your guild and feel this guild will be a good home. Dangerranger would know my character Manwich, we played together for the early levels of his career as a hunter. And when I saw him later on, as Gerona, I gave him some free enchants. I can't think of the others I've met right now but I know I have liked all of you so far.

In real life, I am a 23 year old male. I live in Utah. I work tech support at night. I mainly play late hours, although my wife requested rather than stay up all night I go to bed and play in the morning instead. So my general hours of being on may change soon.

Since, I imagine you'd want to know what caused me to want to leave my previous guild I will give a quick summary. The basics are; the guild just had a discussion about how we are a good guild but too small to be viable as a highend guild. That same day, I see someone asking to join a guild and named some qualities they were looking for in a guild. I thought it was a good match and sent the guy a whisper and disussed our guild with him and he decided he'd like to join. I looked to see who in the guild was on since I personally didn't have the ability to invite. I gave him the name of the highest ranking person in the guild online at the time. The person I sent him to blew him off and then chewed me out about inviting random people to the guild. Until, that point I was under the impression the guild was open to anyone and our first rank was for people who were probationary. I let it go for a while but found I keep dwelling on it and it makes me more and more angry. Whether, I broke the guild protocol or not was one thing, but I felt really stupid when the guy came back to me saying how rude the person I referred him to was and how the would not invite him. It made the guild look bad and made me look really stupid. And even if it annoyed the person I referred him to, I should have been the point of aggresion not the innocent guy thinking he was supposed to be joining a good guild. All in all the situation rubbed me the wrong way and playing in the guild the next couple days made me feel awkward. So I made the decision tonight that I would be leaving the guild. I'm very much interested in MSC, and hope to be reinvited, but either way I'm moving on from the other one.

2. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Sure man, np. Well send an invite when we see you on. Sorry you had so much trouble with the other guild...

3. Gerona

Gerona Peasant

Market Rating:
    Sounds excellent. I hope this guild will be better. I'm confident though. You guys have a long history. I will be on sometime early saturday morning. So look for me then.

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
  5. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    It's a great group of people here. :wave:

Hitometer: 53,825,133 since 1995