Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Materials

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by MisterHalleck, May 7, 2005.

1. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    I just started selling enchantments yesterday, I got my hands on the Demonslaying recipe. The only problem is that it requires Elixirs of Demonslaying, which nobody seems to put on the AH. I know Ertai has like 300 alchemy; would it be possible to send me some elixirs through the mail so I can keep selling? I'll reimburse you.

Meanwhile, I'm slowly learning to hate Scarlet Monastery. Waaay to many people trying to get you to go PvP by accident so they can gank you. (got my first HK there today though :p)

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    They are trying to trick you? How exactly?

3. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    Those elixirs are expensive. In order to make them, I need to get ghost mushrooms and gromsblood. The mushrooms can be found only in Maraudon or in a small cave in Hinterlands but there's only 2-3 at any given time. Gromsblood is a little easier being in Blasted Lands and Desolace. Succubi had ask me for them before but that was when I still had Herbalism. I don't have that any more and the mushrooms that I do get off random mobs are reserved for Succubi for her epic mount.

4. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    well, not really trick per se, but what happens is that as I go to SM sometimes people in my group get attacked by NPCs and become PvP enabled. When that happens, I get to the Scarlet Monastery and there's Hordies there doing the instance too, and they see my party member PvP enabled and they go for him. Then I heal the guy, and as soon as I do that I become PvP enabled as well. Then I get ganked by the lvl 60 troll hunter that was taking his guildies through the instance :/

5. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    The thing with PvP is that it will go on if you try to help/buff/heal any person that has PvP enabled. This means that if a Horde is attacking a town's guard and you heal or buff the guard, the system will enable your PvP since that is exactly what you're doing. Best thing to do in these situation is not to help and just let them die. It's their fault for enabling it anywas since PvP won't be turned on unless you retaliate against an enemy NPC. It won't go on if the NPC attack you but as soon as you retaliate, it will go on. Best thing to do when an enemy NPC attack you is to just run.

6. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Let him die, and then resurrect him. I don't think that flags you.

7. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    It will. Resurrection counts as aiding a PvP player so you'll get flagged. Best thing to do is to tell him to stay dead till the PvP timer runs out (5 min after last PvP engagement) before he resurrect.

Hitometer: 53,587,037 since 1995