Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

making friends

Discussion in 'Shadowbane' started by Jakeman, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    i was leveling west of Winthrope at the orc place. The main group there was full, so I was killing solo on the edge of the spawn. One of the mages from the group cast a mage bolt and stole one of my kills. So I went into their group's area and started attacking along with them. I stole all their loot from their monster kills for about 5 minutes.

"MONGO YOU FAG I'LL SEE YOU ON THE MAINLAND! BRING IT!"

this is what Shadowbane is all about. The peaceful people get walked on, and the fag-callers are all talk. The punks get all the good stuff.

After it was all over, I was 7,000 gold richer and had been called a fag about 50 times... i would rather have the insults and gold than nothing at all. These people might kill me on the mainland but I don't care because people will kill me on the mainland anyways.

:D

2. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    MONGO!

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    AHAHAHAH!!! i did it again after some one in the same area stole my kill today. except this time the group didn't even realize i wasn't grouped, so i didn't say anything. i made 11,000 gold over about 20 minutes, and got a few items that sold for a lot too. the group must have been a bunch of the noobs that just got into the beta.

:D :D :D :D :D

mongo is level 10 now... promoted to barbarian.

4. Beeble

Beeble Peasant

Market Rating:
    So why don't we become an EVIL SB CLAN OF EVIL!

Hitometer: 53,558,069 since 1995