Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Mac has games?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SmAcK DoWn!, Mar 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Re: i kno

Why does it matter with the Geforce 3 available? If you don't like the MX just buy the Radeon card.

2. mud

mud Peasant

Market Rating:
    Yeah, tatics from reading sentences, maybe you should learn to read and type better, it might help, your usual bashing head on keyboard and getting stupidier by the second way isn't working that well.

3. SmAcK DoWn!

SmAcK DoWn! Unregistered

Aww you screwed up

Sure it matters. Before G3 is available, what were you using? Radeon? MX? NO! GeForce 2 GTS is much better.

SmAcK DoWn!

4. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    No kidding. Can't blame me for not understanding what you're trying to say if you speak english properly.

w00t!
    That's my 2000th post! :D

5. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Re: Aww you screwed up

A Radeon is an awesome card that perform better at high resolutions. Ideal for the avid gamer.

6. SmAcK DoWn!

SmAcK DoWn! Unregistered

Yeah i say wierd english cuz you guys cant speak english =)

SmAcK DoWn!
    SmAcK DoWn!
    SmAcK DoWn!

oops

7. Finkel

Finkel Peasant

Market Rating:
    well damn

It never ceases to amaze me the lack of intelligence in Wintel users.

First of all, I'm not flaming anyone, people who have an IQ the same size of their penis (go ahead, laugh at that word...penis penis PENIS!!!) in millimeters (.000000000013), don't need to be flamed, their too stupid to notice when someone is talking to, or about them.

Second, to this so called 'SmAcK DoWn!', when will your race (Winteleran) ever learn that processor speed means nothing? That's right, ABSOLUTELY nothing. Go here: http://www.emulators.com/pentium4.htm for a review by one of the few enlightened members of your race (of which you are not). That review (all 184 kb of it) explains in clear detail why clock speed and system bus have the meaning of your life (which, in case your mother hasnt told you yet...is exactly shit). Now while this review does not endorse the G4 as much as it should, it clearly proves my point.

Third, about your lack of knowledge toward the Mac gaming situation...while we do not have the vast selection available to your kind, we have (as I think cow said) all the good stuff. The gap between our races acts (again, i think cow said it) as a strainer...all the crap is left behind, while only the stuff that will not only make a profit, but will also entertain us, gets through. Go check out some of the bigger software development sites and see what it is that they have to offer for Mac Users...then come back here and speak again. Until then, I don't expect to hear from you.

Fourth, when in the name of all that is good (Titanium, Titanium) did all of us Mac Users get dubbed the nickname 'Mackers'? I for one am taking this as a direct assault against myself and my fellow Mac Users and demand that you apologize...or do you only get on your knees for your uncle?

Fifth (gettin kinda long, isnt it?), just to reiterate what has already been said on this subject...Macs are not a gaming platform. All Mac Users are aware of this, Apple is aware of it. Back in the mid-80s, Apple discouraged the production of games and entertainment programs for computers that were manufactured with the Apple OS. I believe this to be a fair trade-off. In turning in the potential to become a gaming machine, Apple has created the industry standard in design and excellence. Not only has Apple ditched the beige computers of yesteryear, but they have also created a machine so advanced in 3D rendering and design technology, that the processors cannot keep up (yet to see if 733 does). Apple has began a trend that has changed the computer world as we once knew it. In releasing the iMac (which was dubbed '...a stylish but inadequate machine...' by a certain PC magazine), they began their campaign of resleasing computers that do not blend in with the color of the back of Bill Gates hair piece. Since then, I have been unable to find ANY new Wintel that is not black, dark blue, or all as one piece (like the iMac design). Clearly Apple has to be doing something right if the iMac is still selling 3 years after it's inital release, and in turn is sparking a trend that will last a lifetime.

Lastly (I think), pick a target that means something to us, don't attack the mice that come factory installed in our computers...attack something like our ability to render and gausain blur a 500mb image in Photoshop in 1/5-1/8 of the time that it takes on a Wintel machine...even when the Wintel has a 1.4 Pentuim 4, and the Mac a lowly 450 G4. If you can find something bad about that, by all means, attack it.

That about wraps up my argument, feel free to reply here, or even tell your mother, she'll let me know what you said after I tuck her tight ass in for the night.

8. SmAcK DoWn!

SmAcK DoWn! Unregistered

Please take a look at the benchmark

GeForce 2 GTS vs. Radeon

go check =)

SmAcK DoWn!

9. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Re: Yeah i say wierd english cuz you guys cant speak english =)

:wtf:

10. SmAcK DoWn!

SmAcK DoWn! Unregistered

Who are you talking to?

ah too complicated essay i dont wanna read =)

SmAcK DoWn!

11. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Actually, Finkel wrote a very intelligent post.

Read it, or read something. Like a book. It might actually enhance your writing skills.

12. Vokbain

Vokbain Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    You meant to say "i is two stupid too reed a paragraf with werds biger then 'mommy' cuz me is dum"

13. Eupfhoria

Eupfhoria Peasant

Market Rating:
    oh, you just stepped on sacred ground little boy. you can step on the Mac platform all you want, but you step on marathon and you will get your ass S.C.R.E.W.E.D.

First of all, marathon is the longest living game EVER. No game has ever had the shelf life of marathon. Not even Mario Bros. 1 for the regular nintendo had this kind of life. marathon is the first game ever released with multiple triggers, 3d landscape. It is the ONLY first person shooter to come with an intriguing and, yes scary storyline. To beat the game you have to interpret the story as well as kick pfhor ass.

NO other game can touch this. Noone can edit any other game as easily as marathon. You probably just pissed your little 8 year old pants when you were playing your marathon 2 on your PC. You were probably so scared that you say that it sux.
    Name one PC company that would release the source code for their games? Ever see the doom source code? or the quake source code? or the quake 2 source code?

NO sh¡t the PC version of the mac version of the geforce 2mx won't come out. Saying it would is like saying nvidia would take a step backwards to engineer an older card (geforce 2) for a different system.

14. The13th_Apostle

The13th_Apostle Peasant

Market Rating:
    In other news...

Well this topic is getting older faster than a pair of newly hatched fly larvae so I thought that now is a good a time as any to ask whether anyone has thought of using this thread as a comedy 'The average PC fool vs The enlightened Mac user" maybe if i wrote it using shakespearian dialogue and reverted it to the medieval times it could be dumbed down to MAC "do you bite your thumb at me sir?" PC "no but i do bite my thumb"

15. SmAcK DoWn!

SmAcK DoWn! Unregistered

hehe

vokbain wouldnt do no engglish because hes werds aint no funny
    "i doent reed cuz i doent cuz im ztupit like mon fumali." - vokbain

SmAcK DoWn!

16. Vokbain

Market Rating:
    Actually, Marathon 2 is the only one that didnt scare the shit outa me. Alot like Unreal actually...

17. SmAcK DoWn!

SmAcK DoWn! Unregistered

hehe bringing in friends?

say the word. Screw. you dont need the periods n shit. Screw. Screw. Repeat after me. =)

Well Marathon sux.

What is it now? 10 v 1? LOL

SmAcK DoWn!

18. Vokbain

Market Rating:
    Whats that in your avatar? It looks like you giving your dad a blowjob...

19. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Re: hehe bringing in friends?

Um...No. You're in our clan forums. Our members are just responding to your insanely stupid posts.

20. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Re: hehe

Wow. Someone who can't spell trying to make fun of someone by spelling at a lower level then they normally do.

I can't even understand what you wrote!

Hey, do you know why humans talk and write? Yes, that's right! So they can communicate! Now doesn't writing and speaking inefficiently defeat the purpose of trying to communicate? So it does!

Which means, you're a failure at being human. You're at the same level as a caveman. Using only grunts and exaggerated gestures to communicate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Hitometer: 53,932,330 since 1995