Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

List your account name & Realm

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Jedsia, Sep 21, 2000.

1. ogopogo

ogopogo Peasant

Market Rating:
    I loved B5 and DS9 but voyager? Ok that just plain sucked! Espeically the part when janeway and some other ppl got assimilated. Do u remeber how hard it was to get Picard back from the Borg before? And how he didn't quite completely recovered from it? Now we see 4 main character in Voyager getting assimilated and we know they would get resgued evntually, that just sucked. Oh, and voyager totally destroyed the concept of the Borg, they used to be so cool and now they just sucked like the show!

------------------
    "The beauty of shock is nothing compare to the shock of beauty"

2. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Oh no, the great sci-fi debate [​IMG]
    hehe, I admit Voyager is a poor subsitute to Ds9, but they have had some good episodes. Overall, the show isn't up to Star Trek par, but considering it's the 4th rendition of ST, I'm allowing it it's character flaws, hoping perhaps something like STNG or DS9 comes along in the future.
    Ok, I messed up the spelling for Jadzia, but oh well, I didn't want to completely copy and I kinda think it looks better my way [​IMG] Kira was awesome, my mom has claimed her. In fact her license plate, AOL name, and anything else she uses a nickname for is LtKira.
    I come from a Star Trek family, it's in my blood [​IMG] Well, maybe I don't go to conventions and get all dressed up, but if I did I'd be Trill because they're so cool.

------------------
    I say we nuke it from orbit... it's the only way to be sure. :D

Hitometer: 53,811,956 since 1995