Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

lets try this again.

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by DunAzrael, Apr 14, 2001.

  1. DunAzrael

    DunAzrael Peasant

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2000
    Messages:
    1,583
    Likes Received:
    4
    Market Rating:
    0
    I have a skullgrasp and some other rares and uniques for trade for it if you have an iceblink. I was told that blink added no damage yesterday and that all it does is make them shatter when they die. this is untrue, it freezes the enemies and disallows them to hit you at the end of your ww, or during cries(after you hit them) this comes in very handy with diablo. he freezes and he cant hit you with his lightning bolt after you ww or hit him.

    Az
     
  2. Autolycus

    Autolycus Forum Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2000
    Messages:
    3,410
    Likes Received:
    20
    Market Rating:
    0
    uh, you cant freeze bosses/champions they get "chilled" which merely slows them down (usually enough to keep them off your back though)
     
  3. Haite

    Haite Forum Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2001
    Messages:
    9,325
    Likes Received:
    34
    Market Rating:
    0
    It was me who said that and I think you misunderstood me, I used an Iceblink on my lancer for a time and my observation was that it doesn't improve your kill speed. It freezes/chills enemies, which helps you avoid being hit, while at the same time, so does a high ornate, but the ornate can have other mods such as fastest recovery, +life and mana, and high resists, so IMO if you can find one of these high ornates with good mods then it would be better then an Iceblink. For the time being, my S/S barb is wearing a Twitchthroe for the decreased speed penalty and enhanced block %. As to the thing on Diablo, with my set up I can just stand in front of him and his Lightning is blocked 90% or the time, and the other 10% when it hits me I just have so much life that I don't even lose 1/4. Of course then I just leech it back :p.

    --Haite
     

Hitometer: 53,596,404 since 1995