Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Ledmirage

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Ellusion, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Ellusion

Ellusion MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    I've asked Nidaime who original plays a rogue in are guild to activate Ledmirage's warrior because we need another active warrior in the guild and save me the trouble of leveling one. =)

The only problem is he's totally butt naked because when Ledmirage left, Shack stripped him for gold. Nidaime has 130G to gear him back up in greens but that won't cut it, so I was hoping we can set some time to do a instance each day to gear him up like Agar.

I know this is alot to ask because people are trying to rank in PvP, but I think it would help the guild out to have a second active warrior.

Nidaime has only gotten to mid 50's on his Frostmourne warrrior so he doesn't have very much experience in endgame tanking.. maybe we could do like Strath or Scholo to experience him out in endgame play, then he could maybe come along in UBRS runs where Agar is the MT until he gets better gear through the easier instances.

He will be on after work today, so letting you guys know ahead that I might need some bodies for a Strath or Scholo run.. 5manning if need be.

2. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Good thinking Ellu. Firemane will be happy to help. All PvP does is frustrate me these days anyway.

Jakeman likes this.

Hitometer: 53,579,113 since 1995