Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Just got an mp3 CD player.

Discussion in 'Mac' started by Jakeman, Mar 13, 2001.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    It's the Rio Volt. I burned an ISO disc of the Zelda64 mp3s. It plays them great, but once I start skipping between tracks it botches. It starts skipping like crazy. I'm not sure if there's a setting I'm mission or something, but I may return it. :(

2. gekko

gekko Peasant

Market Rating:
    Knowing Zelda64 isn't a game...

Are you referring to Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask? I'm hoping OoT, that game was a true classic. MM on the other hand just sucked. The game was so boring and trust me, those we're the worst 3 days of my life ;)

Now Conker's Bad Fur Day, that's a great game :cool: I just finished beating the Great Mighty Poo, did you know his teeth are made of sweet corn :D I gotta go back and have that bee screw that flower chick so i can bounce off her tits onto the ledge.

Wow, i took this off topic. But you gotta admit, Conker rules!

3. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
  4. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
    Oh, god. It's times like this I miss Keeksy... :D

5. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
  6. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    Where has that mis-guided lad been these days?

7. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I think Keeksy got pissed about Smack down in the General forum and left.

We have a couple other brands of these things at CompUSA, I may exchange mine for a different one.

8. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    Dude, I was in a CompUSA in NE Newyork, and their mac section was sad... They were using multiple users on all the machines, so I couldn't restart the crashing ones, there was no internet, the computers were dirty, and they had like 20 of the new 600 Mhz Imacs just sitting in their boxes, gathering dust, while they were still pimping the old Sage 450 and the Ruby 400 :wtf: omg... can I shoot them?... I could run that store better... It took me like 20 minutes to flag down a person who worked there, because they didn't wear a uniform or anything...

9. gekko

gekko Peasant

Market Rating:
  10. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    yeah, the Mac sections in a lot of CompUSAs are really sad. The CompUSA I work at in Modesto, CA has an AWESOME Mac section. Totally clean and organized. We've got a couple Mac sales guys that keep it up and a great merchandising team that keeps the Mac software and stuff stocked. Though, they always put a few PC games in with the Mac ones. :mad:

We put the new systems out right when we get them (usually). We have gotten a few Ti PBs in but they sold before we could get a demo out, so we still don't have a Ti demo.

11. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    heh well, they had a TIpb demo, but it looked and felt like someone had poured Pepsi on it..

12. OsIriS

OsIriS Peasant

Market Rating:
    Probably did. I work at my university's library and some guy came in with a Ginger Ale and spilled it all over our printer behind the desk...Basically no due date slips for a while. We went back to stamping the freakin' jackets..I mean come on! Stamps? What the hell...:D

Hitometer: 53,552,688 since 1995