Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Ju-On (The Grudge)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aleldtritch, Feb 12, 2003.

1. SuperStar

SuperStar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Last night when i did it, it was very scratchy. Then it ran smooth. Today i guess im lucky. :p

Just tried it again and it worked... hrm...

2. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    It seems to completely load (or at least the little ball ends up at the end), then it says it timed-out. Tried both the 500k and 56k links, on both puters.

Guess I'm just not gonna see it, oh well. What I don't get is most Quicktime trailers let you load a little before you start watching, you don't have to load the whole thing. But this one seems to want to load completely, and then times out.

went to the website and clicked on buttons till got to trailer, got this error

The page ???? has content of an unspecified MIME type. You do not have a plug-in installed for this MIME type, so this content can not be displayed.

Odd, it's Quicktime and I'm on a mac. I'll try my PC again. Maybe it's Safari, but the PC wouldn't load it either

Still wont load on PC, and even odder, when i open a new window and go back to the quicktime window, portions of the new window show up in the quicktime window. Guess I'm just not gonna see it. Now I'm just mostly curious as to why it won't work.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  3. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Worked fine in Safari for me. :hm:

4. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    I tried watching it but was getting tons of artificats, basically a really crappy stream.

Hitometer: 53,551,634 since 1995