Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Jakeman, maybe now is a good time

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Moose, Sep 1, 2000.

1. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    to update the forum with who is active and who is not. Plus it would also let us update what characters people are playing with and the game name of the characters. Just a thought. I figure that the forums are getting repetative with the same people posting, so an update would let us see who is out there and what server they play on.

------------------
    For the first time, in a long time, my life was perfect. Then I woke up.

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I'll be honest with you. I'm hesitant to update member's info like that. It would mean sifting through over 200 e-mails! Ahhhh! That would take me hours! Sure, I said I was going to do it, but I was working on a way to let members update their own info. Well, all the scripts I've tried haven't worked the way I want. Plus, I'm currently designing a new M.A.C. site for our transition to a "general Mac gaming" clan. It looks pretty good actually. But for a general clan I would just have a list of members, not realms and such since the clan wouldn't be Diablo 2 specific. My thinking is that the "teams" thing is the best way to get online with people from your realm and who get on at the same time as you. But the main issue is that I don't want to spend the better part of a day reading e-mails and htmling. Know what I mean?

------------------
    lamo mac boy

3. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    I hear ya. That would be a crappy way to spend the day. It was just a thought but I understand. Do you have a beta page up that shows the changes you are going to make?

------------------
    For the first time, in a long time, my life was perfect. Then I woke up.

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    no beta yet. I like having everything perfect before I upload. heh. [​IMG]

------------------
    lamo mac boy

Hitometer: 53,849,146 since 1995