Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Items for trade

Discussion in 'Diablo 2' started by Czigra, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    i need to know wholl be on this weekend so i kow who i can turn to for help. I will be playing this weekend with my new account. i need to know by friday noon so i can add u to my f l on friday night. and then find you. reason being is i got a few accounts on a peice of paper.so i will add them this weekend.

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    i will probably be playing this weekend... doing quick shenk runs in hell to get items.

msc_Jakeman

3. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    you can always look me up...: mac_gilgamesh4

4. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Add all of us.

5. jesse_us10

jesse_us10 Peasant

Market Rating:
    jesse_us10 and jesse_us

6. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    ill see you guys this weekend. Ill have plenty of time on the computer like 2 hours should that be enough to get to lvl 20 with help from you guys. i wanna hit lvl 20 so i can go cow and get some more experience for myself. i only have 2 hours because of my lil brother he is only 9. He plays as long as i do and he got a good character (52 pally) he plays. But what is the ones u guys play this weekend. so i start 3 characters. I always get my characters up to lvl 20 first day so i hit 50 by end of weekend. dont know how i do it but it fun at lvl 50. Only takes 2 days to hit 50 for me or 3 at max.

7. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I level by leeching experience in baal run games. Join games where people are killing the main bosses so you can get to act 5, then do baal until the experience isn't that great.

8. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    hey i dont know if i would beable to do that without any help. So this weekend would you help me out to get that done. I will need plenty of help to get me out of my early stages of gaming in diablo new character.

9. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    i dont know when the next time ill be on the net will be but i know i been playing single player to help out with the making of a sorc and necro. My dad didnt have net all weekend and went to jail so i didnt play net because he lost his job do to an accident. 3 more years and ill be out of my house and in with dad so i can play land connection and net.

Hitometer: 53,589,413 since 1995