Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

It was lowbie day

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Jakeman, May 1, 2005.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I spent 10 hours today helping lowbies. I took Eislinnux through several SV quests. I took Agar through Razorfen. I took Badcop and Firemane through Deadmines a couple of times, and then Badcop and some random person through an additional 3 times. Then Sisay and I took Aes and Demion through Uldaman.

Once we get Aes and Demion up in level (priest and rogue), then we will be in better shape for instance runs (right now we don't have any active high level priests and rogues). It would also be nice to get Agar up in level so we have a full tank (we don't have any high level warriors). Redhunt (hunter) is also getting up there, as is Burlingame (druid).

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  2. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    You are the little gnome with the heat of gold, jake.

Thanks to that Uldaman run, I have enough stuff in the AH to pay for my mount.

(oh, and by the way, everyone, I hit 40! w00t!)

3. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:

Congrats.

4. JollyRedGiant

JollyRedGiant MSC Commander

Market Rating:
    btw, i bought the other 2 pieces of the blackened defias set that didnt drop on the runs yesterday, which makes a full set. :)

5. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    picked up the gold from a couple auctions that sold last night. Got my mount.

Then I went exploring. Being able to outrun mobs is so awesome for exploring... until one of them hits you and knocks you off your horse :(

I explored all of the Swamp of Sorrows and got to Nethergarde Keep, then went back to Stormwind and explored all of the blank spots in my maps of Westfall, Elwynn, and Duskwood. I'm enjoyng my mount, as you can see :)

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  6. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I plan to fully expose all map locations once I get my epic mount... which will be in like forever.

Hitometer: 53,555,998 since 1995