Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

IST

Discussion in 'Diablo 2' started by Jakeman, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    never found one. are they just like.. rare and stuff?

2. Spike

Spike Banned

Market Rating:
    Prolly.

I have never found one either.

3. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Ist is 24th,in between Mal and Gul, and Vex is just above Gul. So I'd say ya, rare. Level requirement 51,

4. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    Ist.

It's what I call those thing that has such a low % to be found that the game runs fine without them :D

5. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Yeah I have been looking for Ist for my Ali Baba forever. Supposedly the Hell Countess has the best chance of dropping it, but I've done Countess runs till I'm blue in the face and no luck. I'm guess that if I ever find one it'll be completely out of the blue, like out of a chest or something.

6. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    lol, i have bad luck with alibabas. i found one but it was ethereal, then i traded one of my IK mauls for a regular alibaba... but after the trade i realized it was a 1.08 alibaba that has a fixed 35% mf instead of 1% per char level. doh! :retard:

i recently traded both those alibabas to a guy for a 10mana 7%mf small charm (i don't think he realized that one was a 1.08 :D ). they were both useless to me so i figure i got a good deal.

7. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Lol, ya I'd say that guy prob be pissed once he finds out :D

I found one 7% smfc once, traded it for un'id Griz armor, disciple armor, disciple belt and Black Hades. Considering I completed the disciple set with the trade, I think I got a great deal :D.

Wonder if Mf interfers with rune drops, since MF doesn't figure into your chance to get a rune, but increased your magical/unique drops. I should try some Countess runs with no MF, since when loaded with MF all i get are magical drops. Maybe with no MF she's be less likely to drop magical items, leaving a better chance for her to drop a rune.

Hitometer: 53,554,738 since 1995