Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Is it just me...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mentosman24, Jul 7, 2002.

1. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    Case in point

Patriotism=blind stupidity

If you follow BUSH ignorant son of an asshole
    with blinded eyes and deaf ears to the rest of the world, your no better than the scum that killed my people in WWII. I say my people, b/c we are all human. Not muslims, not hindus, christians or anything else, we are all human
    quote.

"You dont have to be a racist to be a nazi ****,
    yeah mindless nationalism gives you credentials enough"

forgive me if it sounded like I was rambling. This is a very sensitive issue for me. btw check this out:

http://www.columbiacentral.com/dubya/

2. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    Yes, we know aleldtritch. We're just yanking his chains.

Fellowship was my favorite book. I liked how it had so much history, character building, locations and action all rolled into one. The other books were excellent but didn't have the feel of ordinary life in Hobbiton. The contrast between this and the danger filled adventures to follow was most interesting.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2002
  3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    ok that is funny :laugh:

i'm not too fond of bush, i'm not fond of many presidents (none in my lifetime)

4. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    If gore were elected it would have been worse. Taxes would be raised to 50% and the ATF would have a field day.

5. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    Eh... Gore is the bigger idiot... Its much better that we have Bush... Gore would have pissed himself and given up to the terrorists...

6. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    Gore would have been the security leak that let them into the country. :p

7. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    it's all about clinton. he got teh sexor! :hump:

8. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    If you liked clinton read a book called better than sex by hunter s. thompson.
    I think you will enjoy it. I picked up a copy from the local b&n.

9. ogopogo

ogopogo Peasant

Market Rating:
    Bah gifted program..................who cares! I don't even know how to read before grade 1, and now i finished all my AP courses in grade 11, screw all the "Special" Classes and the More "Privllaged" ppl! And those stupid American :p Still.........I somehow feel lotr is sorta over rated, I mean it's certainly fun to read when u got way too much time to kill, but i just don't see how it's so much of a impact on the English Literature.........Sigh........when is anyone gonna make movies out the the entire Dune Serie? Now that'd be much much more fun than LoTR, at least in my opinion.........(Plus so much sex scene in Dune hehehe...........) btw.........Clinton is a stupid Pro-Communist bastard who succumb to China, damn those chinese! Errrrrrrr...................I don't really hate bush all that much consider the alternative..........just think of it as the lesser of two idiots......well at least he used those blind Patriot pretty well in the alleged war against Terroism eh?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2002
  10. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    yeegads that's a lot of dots!! :eek:

11. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    AP English? :suspect:

12. SpocKirk

SpocKirk Forum Moderator and Donator

Market Rating:
    They are working on the sequel to the Dune miniseries that was shown on SciFi. It will be a combo of DM and CoD. I think they will be airing it next year

13. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    That miniseries was really good. Not perfect, but still somewhat faithful. Unfortunately everyone still used guns, but it was a far cry from the '70's movie. It lacked a certain epic quality though, there were supposed to be hoardes of Fremen against Sardaukar legions, and instead we saw just like 100 guys fighting in the end. Oh well, low budget.

14. ogopogo

ogopogo Peasant

Market Rating:
    I said all MY AP courses which doesn't include english since i don't really need a AP for that now do I? Anyway ya I watched the mini serie too, but ahhhhh nothing wrong with it but I just don't like it that much, somehow, eventhough it was 6 hours long, I still felt they didn't grasp the complexity of the politic and the economic of the story, probally cuz of the low budget, oh btw i saw the script for the second mini serie, looks pretty interesting, but still a mini serie just can't compare with the magnitude of a movie. Oh and I got a question, shouldn't Arathorn's sword be reforged in FoTR, and he got the sheith(Bah i dunno how to spell the word, must play for D&D Games) as a gift from what's her name......Galadriel? Now how come that wasn't in the first movie? It's a pretty symbolic event, i don't see how they could have cutted that out of the movie...........and even if they do stick it somewhere in the second one wouldn't it be kinda akward?

P.S. I like DOTS!!!!!! :)

Hitometer: 53,842,931 since 1995