Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Iran / US - mutual terrorist labels

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jakeman, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hdVphwtHPpy9Q9tjjJ_nrCbbPG3gD8RV6ST00

It reminds me of when my parents used to fight. Both of them would accuse the other one of being noncontributing, uncooperative, and unreasonable. Expletives would follow, similar in effect to the word "terrorist."

Lame.

2. lost

lost Peasant

Market Rating:
    Unfortunately, not everyone is as great and logical as we were, with the absence of name-calling and irrational yelling and such....

3. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    I sense that:

Attached Files:

4. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    No, it's not sarcasm. It's a personal matter and I will thank you to stay out of it. I will not discuss it on a public forum.

5. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Apparently that sounded mad and accusatory. It wasn't meant to be either.

6. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:
    i love how we as the US are so quick to label a group as terrorist...

we seem to have forgotten the long legacy of american made terrorism.

are you all familiar with Mossadeq? nobel peace laureate and democratic president of iran in the 50. he nationalized irans oil so Britsh petroleum couldnt have it..... and well the CIA overthrew him.

shit like that just pisses me off.. the man was a nobel peace prize winner and youd have to agree the whole iran/us situation would be much better if we had never done that.

i kind of feel for the people who are fighting us. we've been ****ing the middle east over for so long. And really when you think about, what other way can these not so intelligent people really fight us? we have stealth bombers and nukes... they have spears, shitty weapons from the 70's and rudimentary explosives. Also, i feel that most of the people fighting us in iraq now are just people sick of having their country ****ing bombed to shit. And also, all iraqis know that we're not there b/c of terrorism.... the only reason theres "alqueda" in iraq is b/c we're ****ing in iraq. not vice versa as they would have you believe

Hitometer: 53,942,421 since 1995