Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

I'm making bucks at CompUSA!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jakeman, Apr 17, 2000.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I have only been working there about 2 weeks, but already I'm making some major bucks. I get $8 an hour (I work 40 hours a week) plus I get bonuses for selling extended warranties and discontinued computers. I'm gonna have like $150 extra just in bonuses on my next pay check! Now I just need Apple to come out with a dual processor G5 tower so I can upgrade from my 233MHz iMac. I should probably get another car too. Mine is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crappy! The "check engine" light is on constantly, and the engine knocks so loud that it's embarrasing. Not to mention the bumber hanging off in the back (not my fault) and the AC unit that puts out hot air (it gets so hot where I live). But hey, it gets me places. I'm thinking I'll just get a used one that has an engine that is in good shape. The body doesn't really matter.

2. Mac dude

Mac dude Peasant

Market Rating:
    Why don't you just buy a 500Mhz G4 minitower until the G5s come out? G4s realy kick ass I got one last week!

[​IMG] Macs Kick Ass!

3. Lars

Lars Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey, Jake, how old are you anyway?

Lars

4. SpocKirk

SpocKirk Forum Moderator and Donator

Market Rating:
  5. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I'm 19 years old (as of a few weeks ago). I got my first job at McDonald's when I was 16. When I was 17 (a little over a year later) I got a job at a Mac computer store as a sales guy. A little over a year later when I was 18 I got a job at CompUSA (well, it was actually a couple weeks ago). And then right after I started working at CompUSA I turned 19.

Hitometer: 53,936,076 since 1995