Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

I'm expecting...

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Jedsia, Nov 12, 2001.

1. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    a baby!!!
    ok, just had to say that. my third child is due May 9th and boy am I hoping for a girl. Already have two boys, three if you count hubby ;)
    So everyone, think girl, even though i know it's already decided as I am already almost 15 weeks along. :)

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    :eek:

... :eek:

:dot: ... :eek:

cool. :D

i'll prolly never have kids.

3. aleldtritch

aleldtritch Peasant

Market Rating:
    sounds like you'll need to get the Box of Trial out again

4. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Congratulations!

We've got two girls, and a boy. The girls are definitely easier when young (under 10 still); I'm not so sure that it will stay that way as they get older though. ;)

5. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    Good luck... I hope you have an easy time of it... unlike my mother who had to be cut open to get me out... (nasty scars now wut)

6. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Jedsia.... CONGRATS!!!!!

I have a boy and a girl...(10 & 5). Hope you get the girl this time around.

Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl,
    Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl,

BTW: Wulf....it's called a Ceasarean... not "cut open" :D

7. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    my mom had a caesarean with me. i was a fat mofo when i was born... almost 10lbs i think. i was hecka chubby... wtf happenned?! :p

8. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,Gal,

no wait a second, I should say Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals,Gals.

Hope you get 2 gals, twins :)

Hubby..... hmmm what's his real name?

9. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    Wow, best of luck to you. Have the hubby get you a brand new G4 laptop so when you are stuck in bed-rest you can play LOD all day long! We went the pet route for children: 2 dogs and 3 cats.

10. Wulf

Market Rating:
    Yeah well when you want a Ceaser Salad... think of that... I'de rather not :p

11. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Aw, you tricked me when I saw the title. First thing I thought was, oh, Jedsia's making me think that she's expecting a baby but when I click on the link it'll say "...a new computer for christmas" or something like that.

:( You tricked me into thinking that I was going to be tricked!

Otherwise, congratulations!

12. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Congratulations Jedsia! I myself am the oldest of three brothers, no sisters. I've often wondered what it would have been like to have had a little sister. I am guessing I would have been the stereotypical overprotective big brother. I have always said if I ever have kids I'd want a daughter first, and I think the lack of a sister is the reason for that.

Anyway, here's hoping your sons get a little sister to look after.

:D

13. Wulf

Market Rating:
    Trust me, they don't appreciate it... I tried to help my sister out when she was in trouble and now she thinks that she can Black-mail me with false claims whenever she wants because my parents love her more... (Figures she was born dead and now they love her best :cry: )

14. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    :wave: congrats!

if(baby.sex() != girl)
    baby.sex() = girl;

:D

15. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Awesome. I hope that your kid (whether boy or girl) is easier for you to raise then I have been for my parents ;).

--Haite

16. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    i was a perfect angel :angel:

17. SpocKirk

SpocKirk Forum Moderator and Donator

Market Rating:
    you'd need to get a girl first.... ;)

18. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    BURN!

19. Wulf

Market Rating:
    i second that :)

20. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    :distress:

i got plenty of girls on VHS, DVD, and interactive CD! so there!

...oh wait :o

Hitometer: 53,857,375 since 1995