Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

I won my first duel... yaay

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by MisterHalleck, Apr 24, 2005.

1. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    Me (lvl 36 priest) vs him (lvl 36 mage)

He tried sheeping me at the very beginning... weird
    Funny he had great DPS but my healing completely counteracted it and I Smote him to death :p. Guess I don't need to respec for Shadow just to be able to pvp...

2. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    Mages always sheep at the beginning cause you gain life very fast when you get sheep'ed. But the main reason is when you become a sheep you walk around aimlessly and this gives the mage time to hide/set-up spells/etc. Usually if the mage is good, he'll sheep, hide himself then throw a bunch of spells that'll take you down to half your life before you even know where he is. In order for mages to beat priests though, they need to at least have improved counterspell so that they can silence when you try to heal.

3. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    ahhh. interesting strategy... but I thought you can't cast spells at someone outside your line of sight, so how is hiding ever a factor?

4. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    The game doesn't count trees and some objects as being in line-of-sight. Only things I see that counts are walls, buildings, poles, etc. I usually hide behind a hill when I cast if I duel and sometimes it takes them a bit to find where I am. Hunters use this too with their ranged attacks.

5. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    oh, of course... hiding behind bushes, figures.

Hitometer: 53,552,342 since 1995