Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

I saw the stress test!

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Jakeman, Jun 3, 2000.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    You guys don't understand how awesome it was! Diablo 2 is going to be totally awesome when it comes out!

------------------
    lamo mac boy

2. Qwarn

Qwarn Peasant

Market Rating:
    I played it too : D.. So if you guys have any questions about what's new you can ask me.. Unfortunately, the Stress Test only has the Barbarian, but it's REALLY fun!! I am looking forward to the dueling mode.

3. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Ah yes. Organized Clan duels. I have a feeling that those will be popular. Of course I'll totally slaughter all of you because I'm awesome like that. [​IMG]

Qwarn: have you come accross any cool weapons or anything in the stress test?

------------------
    lamo mac boy

4. flytrap

flytrap Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey jakeman,
    "may the wind at your back hasten
    your swift demise"
    ha ha

5. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Ahhhhhh grasshoppa. My web is set! All I need now are some unsuspecting flys! [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    lamo mac boy

6. The Reaper

The Reaper Peasant

Market Rating:
    [​IMG] Hey, I'm playing as the Barbarian! So could who ever saw the stress test tell me about it????? [​IMG]

7. flytrap

flytrap Peasant

Market Rating:
    Be wary sensei! the fly is very quick and has many eyes to see all around. All is not as it seems!

8. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    But grasshoppa! How will you be able to resist the rotting flesh of my undead minions. As a Necromancer, I command things undead that you flys love to feast on. Oh sure, you can resist for a while, but wait until I start resurrecting undead terd piles! MMMUUUUUHHHHAAAAA! [​IMG]

Reaper: The barbarian is pretty cool! Especially his shouting things. He shouts and a wave of energy eminates from him and everything scatters in fear. It's hecka cool!

------------------
    lamo mac boy

9. Qwarn

Qwarn Peasant

Market Rating:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reaper:
    [​IMG] Hey, I'm playing as the Barbarian! So could who ever saw the stress test tell me about it????? [​IMG]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes I will tell you about the Barbarian. He is very strong and he has a cool skill called battle cry I think and it scares away the weaker monsters. He doesn't have as many spells as the other characters, and he's mostly a fighter kinda like the Warrior in Diablo II. He also has a really big stamina and it recharges fast. Umm.. if you have any other questions ask me.

10. Qwarn

Qwarn Peasant

Market Rating:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jakeman:
    Ah yes. Organized Clan duels. I have a feeling that those will be popular. Of course I'll totally slaughter all of you because I'm awesome like that. [​IMG]

Qwarn: have you come accross any cool weapons or anything in the stress test?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I can't remember any of the names because I only played for an hour or something I had a cool thing that looked like a scythe. I like how you can put jewels in weapons.

11. DroolingMoose

DroolingMoose Peasant

Market Rating:
    I am currently participating in the stress test. It is pretty cool so far. The only thing that stinks is that they only allow you to use the one character and the size of the world is pretty small after you clear it all a few time. There are some really great features that were added to the game plus the graphics have been cleaned up quite a bit. The servers that battlenet run on concern me a bit b/c they really don't seem to be handling the traffic very well. At peak times I have a lot of trouble with my 56K modem. So I hope that they improve on that. If anyone has any questions just drop me a line!

12. flytrap

flytrap Peasant

Market Rating:
    TERD PILES!!!! my favorite...mmmmhhhh....I must resist the temptation to feast so I don't become fat and bloated and can't even defend against a puny warthog.

13. Qwarn

Qwarn Peasant

Market Rating:
    I had a bug with the random level generators once.. There is a Rogue Encampment, and I started there then I traveled across map and on the other side there was a town exactly like the one on the other side of the map!

14. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    You saw the stress test? I have the stress test legitimately under VPC on my kickass G3/450 with 256ram. I get from 1-12 fps and it still kicks ass.
    Anywho, that's pretty good for an emulated video card, processor and ram.

------------------
    By reading the above post you agree that your soul is mine.

15. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Well, the game was still in developement during the stress test. I'm sure they fixed the random level generator problem.

------------------
    lamo mac boy

Hitometer: 53,595,388 since 1995