Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

I *need* the Starcraft CD!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lars, Mar 30, 2000.

1. Lars

Lars Unregistered

If anyone has starcraft - that I can get for a cheap price, please let me know.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Jakeman

Jakeman Unregistered

It seems like I'm always the first one to reply to posts. Oh well. About the Starcraft CD. I would just buy a new copy. Starcraft CDs have a CD key. I think the way it works is that if you're on battle.net (online games) and some one else has the same CD key as you then it won't let you play. If you buy a used copy than the CD key may have circulated around to a few people and you may have the battle.net problem. You may want to double check that this isn't an issue before buying a used copy. I'm almost certain that Starcraft is that way though. As for the cheapest price on a new copy, I would try the Mac mail order catalogues. good luck.

I'm glad the new account worked out ok for you.

Hey Lars, how do you think we can get more people to post on this message board?

(testing my signature, I hope it works)
    [​IMG] Mac Rules!
  3. Lars

Lars Unregistered

I am not sure how to get more people to post.
    People were posting alot when you first put it up.
    Maybe you should - just try, making it more attractive for people to post here. You only have to simple links going here and maybe alot of people don't easally notice them. How many hits a day do you get? It might also help also
    if you once in awhile posted a message yourself.
    People that have posted here before may come back, but if nothing new is posted they won't even enter the message board. (where the messages are posted) I'll try to help you on this more.

btw, you may not beleive this, but I have recently been working on a Warcarft 2 site.
    Actually no, I am not giving up my pangeasoft web site. (I still like my site) This guy wanted me to take over his site if I wanted
    to, beacuse he had no time to update it.
    I am making my own site-plus replacing his.
    I actually always wanted to make a site on War2. (I really love that game if you haven't noticed yet) I'll send you the URL via email
    when my site is ready for viewing.

btw, Thanks for information on the Starcraft CD thing. (I really want that game too)
    I sent you info on that Macintein rating code
    to your email.

Talk to you later.

4. Mac dude

Mac dude Unregistered

If you go to www.softchoice.com starcraft is only $29.99.

Hitometer: 54,152,098 since 1995