Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

I need exceptional long sword

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Hannibal~MAC, Sep 4, 2000.

1. Hannibal~MAC

Hannibal~MAC Peasant

Market Rating:
    I need it really bad, i think its called a ancient sword......i need it because my barbarian, who was once so mighty in normal mode is now a weak little nothing in nightmare. the sword can be rare and normal i dont care, I JUST NEED ONE!

------------------
    "The ultimate in disposing one's troops is to be without ascertainable shape. Then the most penetrating spies cannot pry in nor the wise lay plans against you."- Sun Tzu "The Art of War"

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Get two of those puppies and get wirlwind going. It helps if they are cold enchanted too. That's the combination. Oh yeah, my Diablo 2 is still having major errors go I couldn't give you that sword even if I did have it.

My brother is making fun of me. "Ha, you have your own Diablo 2 clan and you can't even play the game."

Come on Blizzard. Let's get that update!

------------------
    lamo mac boy

3. Hannibal~MAC

Hannibal~MAC Peasant

Market Rating:
    ummmm, jakeman, if you cant get the game running, how will you be able to get the update??

------------------
    "The ultimate in disposing one's troops is to be without ascertainable shape. Then the most penetrating spies cannot pry in nor the wise lay plans against you."- Sun Tzu "The Art of War"

Hitometer: 53,811,447 since 1995