Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

I hate viruses

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cowofwar, Sep 17, 2002.

1. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    :(

Those turds in my classes and on the buses who can't be bothered to cover their mouths when they sneeze and cough have infected me.

I have the sore throat that always precedes a cold. I get all my virus infections in phases. Sore throat --> cough --> runny nose --> head aches --> gone.

Hahah, now with the powers of lack of sleep, sickness and incredible homework loads I will become even more bitter, cynical and all around annoying than I already am. :king:

2. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    OMG... and I thought Captain Planet was frightening! :monster:

Get well soon.

3. SuperStar

SuperStar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Some of us have noticed :nod:

:D

4. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Re: Re: I hate viruses

Captain Planet has blue skin and a mullet. Nothing can stop him when those powers combine.

5. dapork

dapork Peasant

Market Rating:
    Dear god... Anyway, that's nothing cow. I have allergies and I have a WINTER-LONG cold which includes difficulty sleeping since I can't breathe through my nose whenever I lie down. The damn doctor who sounds exactly like Billy Crystal told me not to use instant nose "clearers" sine they're bad, and instead use a long-term allergy medecine that doesn't help. I also have trouble breathing through it during the other seasons, but they're not as bad. I can already feel the winter comming on :distress:.

Hitometer: 53,585,328 since 1995