Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

I got invited to a raid guild

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Jakeman, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    A guy that I have played with several times is starting a raid guild and offered me an invite. Of course I explained that I am the leader of my own guild, but I offered my services if he ever needs a mage for one of his groups. He said his raid groups would be closed to nonmembers, even though he apparently trusts me. That put me off a bit. He is probably just giving me incentive to join his guild, but still...

I personally have no problem playing with nonmembers that I trust, like Succubi before she decided to join us.

2. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    I agree and think we can all say that we group with non-members all the time. lol. I believe as well that this is in part what this game was founded on. However there seem to be many who have thoughts to the contrary. There is no helping others out like they should and many of us suffer because of it. To bad there isnt some way to get our guilds name out more. I think we would have all sorts of requests to join if they knew this guilds philosophy.

3. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Nah, I wouldn't want anything to do with that.

4. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    That guy sounds pretty lame. He's just trying to get more members for his guild so he can use it as an e-penis thing.

Hitometer: 53,596,423 since 1995