Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

I don't like how my rare skull mask looks...

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by olon97, Jul 25, 2000.

1. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    ...But it is a little too useful to just give up or throw away.

I would like something similar (not neccesarily a rare) in the form of a Great Helm or a Crown (or some better base helmet type I don't know about that looks like a barbarian might wear it). The skull helmet makes me look too much like a necromancer. The same issue made me stop using a scythe and opt not to wear plate armor.

The approximate stats are:
    Defence 34
    Fast Hit recovery
    Resist Poison: 29% [corrected]
    Resist Lighting: 6%
    +33 Life

I don't need the hit recovery and can do without the extra life, but the poison resistance is really nice. Any defence 25 and up is fine. Something like a "Viridian Great Helm of the Mammoth", which you might get trading from an NPC would satisfy me entirely. If I find such a helm or crown myself, I'll give the skull helm away to the first taker I run into in a game.

I could be flexible if you find something with a different resistance type. Lighting would be good too.

[This message has been edited by olon97 (edited 07-25-2000).]

2. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    hey, I have some Great Helms (I think they 're Great Helms :-)) that may help... I saw a Crown (Sturdy Viridian Crown of the Mamoth AC 61 Resist fire 31% +33HP) not sure If I can find the person who stole it from my grasp though, but the best Friggin helm I have seen yet in that game :-)

------------------
    Okay I pulled the pin...
    NOW WHAT?

3. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    Oops, I forgot... i'll be hosting a game at 216.37.222.131 from 7:00Am EST till the afternoon... It's TCP/IP becuase I don't trust B.net yet...

------------------
    Okay I pulled the pin...
    NOW WHAT?

Hitometer: 53,558,161 since 1995