Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

I am leaving already. See ya round.

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Gerona, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Gerona

Gerona Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey guys,

I appreciate you letting me into the guild for the last few days. My old guild got their act together and took some action and worked some things worked out with me. They actually disciplined the offender that made me want to leave and gave me a real apology. Since, I have 40 levels of history with them (and I had some coersing from my brother, who is in the guild) I decided to give them another shot. My brother is now an officer and I am ranked high enough that I can invite whom I wish. So it will eliminate the problem I encountered before. Anyway, I didn't get to know many of you but thanks for the warm welcome and I bid you a fond farewell. Please feel free to /w in the game if you all need an alt ran through the deadmines or something. Catch ya later,

-Gerona

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    :cry:

Good luck.

3. Gerona

Gerona Peasant

Market Rating:
    Thank you. As, I said before this guild is excellent. My perception from you before I joined the guild was that you guys were nice bunch and had a good rep. My time in the guild showed me the same. Good luck to you all.

4. Stephine

Stephine Peasant

Market Rating:
    I never got to play with you, but your posts tell me that you were a great person. I will miss you.

5. Fujin

Fujin MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    Good Luck in your Guild.

6. Chanta

Chanta MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    I'm sorry to hear that your leaving us. I didn't get to know you very well. Good luck! :(

Hitometer: 53,593,651 since 1995