Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Honor System Part 2

Discussion in 'News' started by Jakeman, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Meeting stones will make it easy to find others to complete a full raid group.

2. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Then fights ensue between non-guilded raid members over loot. If I'm going to spend 8 hours working a raid instance on Saturday, then I want to be with guild mates that ensure the drops I need go to me, and vice versa for the rest of us.

3. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Amen. I dont go for the DKP system, it should be to whoever needs it.

4. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I don't see a problem with rolling against nonguildies who need an item that drops. They helped kill the monster, so if they need it then they can roll on it. It's all very fair. The same thing happens when two guildies need an item... they both roll. The odds are the same either way.

I don't see the problem. :confused:

5. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    That is just it. Many guilds are not like us Jake. If the item falls then the will all roll on it. Very annoying when say a rogue rolls on a blue gun I could really use. I seem to remember this happening in one of our groups once......

6. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    That never happens anymore in my experience. Not since they implemented this. People are warned, so they don't roll if they can't use it.

7. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    rogues can use guns

8. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    I suppose if you were a loot-grabbing loser, you'd know probably an hour into the instance whether or not you'd be wasting your time. But in a 40 man raid, can you count on everyone to be watching everyone's back? Only hunters can use Dragonstalker armor, but that doesn't stop a mage rolling on it that wants some high level stuff to disenchant. *shrug* There is no guarantee like trust, and for the most part I trust my guildmates more than strangers.

9. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    Rogues shouldnt roll on a gun if the Hunter in the group needs it. If there was a rogue in the group and a dagger came up then I wouldnt roll on it (if he needed it).

10. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    In a 40 man raid there is always likely to be some one that rolls (at least accidentally) who doesn't need the item. This is a problem in any big raid, guild or not, in my experience. :( But I think having a guild raid can certainly reduce the problem.

Enchanters should only roll if no one else rolls. I hate it when they do otherwise. Although I haven't had this problem in a group except for a couple of times because it is largely frowned upon.

I think that's a little different. I have never known hunters to use daggers for anything, but lots of classes use guns. Hunters use guns the most of any class, but I still don't see a problem with another class rolling on it if they use a gun for pulling or whatever. Just a difference of opinion.

Want this gun?

http://www.mscclan.com/market/index.php?do=viewitem&itemid=59

11. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    Hunters can use daggers, it is just stupid for a class imo to roll on a weapon rarely used. Rogues shouldnt be pulling. Thanks for the gun offer but i think my current bow is better, ill have to check though. You are right however, it is all opinion only.

12. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    Pallies,mages,priests, and warlocks roll on guns and bows OMG!!!

13. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    do what? why not?

14. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    They might as well since no one else can hold aggro when there's one in their group. For multiple pulls at the same time rogues don't work well but for single mob pulls rogues are fine.

Hitometer: 53,852,807 since 1995