Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Holiday

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Succubi, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Succubi

Succubi MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New year.

2. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    You too!

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Merry holidays. :santa:

Monday, January 2 will be the day that all of the fat people hit the gym for their resolutions. :laugh: Not that I have a problem with fat people, but they never follow through with their resolutions to get in shape. They are gone within a week. I think I post about this every year.

SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR RESOLUTIONS. For those wanting to get in shape, you have to give it at least a couple of weeks before you can get past the pain and feel the results.

4. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    And the easiest way to do that is to not make any.

5. dcwilson26

dcwilson26 MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    A Christmas Carol
    by Tom Lehrer

Christmas time is here, by golly,
    Disapproval would be folly.
    Deck the halls with hunks of holly,
    Fill the cup and don't say when.

Kill the turkeys, ducks and chickens,
    Mix the punch, drag out the Dickens.
    Even though the prospect sickens,
    Brother, here we go again.

On Christmas Day you can't get sore,
    Your fellow man you must adore.
    There's time to rob him all the more
    The other three hundred and sixty-four.

Relations, sparing no expense, 'll
    Send some useless old utensil,
    Or a matching pen and pencil.
    ("Just the thing I need, how nice!")

It doesn't matter how sincere it is,
    Nor how heart felt the spirit,
    Sentiment will not endear it,
    What's important is the price.

Hark, the Herald Tribune sings,
    Advertising wondrous things.

God rest ye merry merchants,
    May ye make the Yuletide pay.

Angels we have heard on high,
    Tell us to go out and buy!

So, let the raucous sleighbells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend Kris Kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

- My favorite Christmas song! :D

6. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    The 12 days of Christmas, Domo style

from - http://forums.clan-mac.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/7/t/000289.html

On the first attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: one boss left till Raggsy.

On the second attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

On the third attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: three rogues a'flaming (really, they were on fire!), two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

On the fourth attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: four sheeping mages, three rogues a'flaming (really, they were on fire!), two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

On the fifth attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: FIVE TAAAANKY TAAAAANKS! four sheeping mages, three rogues a'flaming (really, they were on fire!), two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

On the sixth attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: six hunters feigning, FIVE TAAAANKY TAAAAANKS! four sheeping mages, three rogues a'flaming (really, they were on fire!), two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

On the seventh attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: seven shouts for rez, six hunters feigning, FIVE TAAAANKY TAAAAANKS! four sheeping mages, three rogues a'flaming (really, they were on fire!), two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

On the eighth attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: the eight guards of Domo, seven shouts for rez, six hunters feigning, FIVE TAAAANKY TAAAAANKS! four sheeping mages, three rogues a'flaming (really, they were on fire!), two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

On the ninth attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: nine gold in repairs, the eight guards of Domo, seven shouts for rez, six hunters feigning, FIVE TAAAANKY TAAAAANKS! four sheeping mages, three rogues a'flaming (really, they were on fire!), two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

On the tenth attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: ten pets attacking, nine gold in repairs, the eight guards of Domo, seven shouts for rez, six hunters feigning, FIVE TAAAANKY TAAAAANKS! four sheeping mages, three rogues a'flaming (really, they were on fire!), two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

On the eleventh attempt @ Domo, my raid gave to me: eleven times a wiping, ten pets attacking, nine gold in repairs, the eight guards of Domo, seven shouts for rez, six hunters feigning, FIVE TAAAANKY TAAAAANKS! four sheeping mages, three rogues a'flaming (really, they were on fire!), two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

On the TWELFTH ATTEMPT @ DOMO, my raid gave to me: twelve healers healing, eleven times a wiping, ten pets attacking, nine gold in repairs, the eight guards of Domo, seven shouts for rez, six hunters feigning, FIVE TAAAANKY TAAAAANKS! four sheeping mages, three rogues a'flaming (really, they were on fire!), two OOC rezzers, and one boss left till Raggsy.

7. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Happy Holidays everyone!

:santa::cheers::aparty:

8. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    Tom Lehrer FTW haha

I have 3 of his CDs.

Hitometer: 53,857,007 since 1995