Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

hi guys

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Alteren, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    You shouldn't give away your account for the same reason that Alteren shouldn't have deleted his characters. But whatever.

2. Alteren

Alteren MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    haven't even decided if that's really gonna happen yet....i really don't feel good about doing it.

3. Ellusion

Ellusion MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    I'm having problems accessing WoW's website at the moment, as soon as I'm able to clear any sensitive item's off my account I will email you the info.

@Lurk

Yea I will miss you guys alot, honestly was a pleasure playing with you all but I have come to realize WoW isn't headed in the direction I was looking for. To be honest I wanted a more direct link to the other Warcraft games I loved over the years but sadly I don't think I will ever be able to see Illidan or any of the Warcraft heros.

Also I am able to play Silkroad Online while I'm at of the states, it's a very popular game in Vietnam. The PvP battles are more interesting to me as is the setting it's placed in, plus the international version made an oopsie that introduced nudity to the game, which was patced up by there is a work around that. Plus most of my RL friends now play SRO like Ledmirage and Nidaime.

Here is a link of the high end PvP battles between a thief guild vs a hunter/trader guild.

http://files.filefront.com/theshowdown2avi...;/fileinfo.html

Plus these screenshots make it hard to leave this game and come back to WoW =P

Attached Files:

4. Ellusion

Ellusion MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    Thanks for the concern J but I've made my peace with WoW it's time to move on. It would be better to let Alt play then letting my characters rot in cyberspace.

5. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Yeah actual characters from the lore (Kel'Thuzad, Illidan, and eventually Arthas) are reserved for hardcore players only. The Blizz devs are in Fires of Heaven, so they say. Hey you had your chance to join Casual. :p

Then again, Kharazan.. Medivh...Aegwynn...you know you want to. :D

Seriously dude, will miss playin' with ya. Like Alteren, you'll always have a place in MSC if you change your mind.

6. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    SRO??? I don't recall seeing anyone playing that while I was in Vietnam. Looks....uhh Interesting.

7. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    It's a game that casual players can actually play- what a concept.

Hitometer: 53,850,296 since 1995