Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Hey Sparhawk

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Moose, Sep 11, 2001.

1. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    That display is indeed shocking and disgusting, but there are also plenty of palestinians worrying about their relatives in NYC. Many of those around the world who put anything but a tragic spin on the attack are those who have demonified America as "the devil" and have never actually met a real American in their lives. My girlfriend is a moslem and differences in perpsectives over yesterday has been causing a lot of tension (ex: she talks about the NY cabbies wearing turbans who are being lynched - that bothers me but it's not the focus of my thoughts from yesterday).

Glad you're ok Gil. To those who asked, I've heard news that my friend who works on the stock exchange floor is fine.

2. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
    I can't watch it anymore, I'm getting stressed out. I didn't sleep last night, and when I did I dreamt I jumped into deep water and cicn't know how to swim. There's an image for you. Damn. Got that freakin Frankie goes to Hollywood song playing in my head. "When two tribes go to war..." :mad: Sigh. What a freaking world we live in.

3. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    good news indeed.

Hitometer: 53,814,064 since 1995