Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lyanna, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Hello all,

I was browsing the Hyjal forum when I came across a post made by one of your members (I apologize I can't remember who),expressing an interest in getting together with other guilds to do raids.

I am from a small guild as well and would like to make contact with people who think similarly like us. I've been browsing and reading through your forums and I am very impressed with you all taking the time to help lower level players. That is where most of my time is spent. I play the game for entertainment, I don't play be the best with the best equipments. I don't have time for that.

Our guild (The Rebels) operates similarly to yours. We have no strict rules where you have to play so many hours or do so many raids.
    We currently have about half a dozen 60's as well. I do have access to 5-6 more if need be from another guild. So far we have 2 60 pallies (i am one), 2 60 rogues, 1 warrior, 1 warlock, 53 priest, and a bunch in the 30s and 40's. I have access to a druid, warrior, priest, rogue, pally etc if needed.

If you are interested please shoot me a tell in game, I would very much like me make all your acquaintances.

Lyanna (same name in game)

Jakeman likes this.
  2. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    That would have been me. :wave:

Thanks for taking the time to respond. We were planning a 5 man Dire Maul run this Friday, but maybe we could get together for a trial run of Scholo, UBRS, or Strath on Saturday or Sunday? I'll talk to my guild officers and we'll see about how we can get the ball rolling.

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I am not opposed to the idea. But I have some concerns that I would like to talk about with your leader. If you can send me a web site link, contact info, etc, that would be great:

Contact me

4. Baseera

Baseera MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    heh, "Take me to your leader."

5. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Hello again,

Thanks for the interest. :D Rebels doesn't have its own website per se. We are a very much family and friends oriented. We do use a site that was created for a guild we sort absorbed. The website does not have chat capabilities. If you would like to chat we can arrange a time for MSN or Yahoo messenger or even in game. I will be on tonight. Please feel free to shoot me an email. Again, we are a small guild but would definitely love to make new friends. :D

My MSN and email is Lyanna_Storm@hotmail.com
    My Yahoo is Hylanna_selevare@yahoo.com

I am on most evening and so are our players.
    Some of our players are from the Australia ....aka different time zones.
    However, I am sure we can coordinate something.

I apologize to Sentinel for not getting back quickly last night..we raided HammerFals and then UC so it was kind of hard to chat. When it was done, Sentinel was no longer logged in.

I am the GM for Rebels. Although, any decision made is put to a vote within the guild. We set it up this way so that not one person has all the say but however, as all GM go they do have the FINAL say. ;)

I do have another officer his game name is Sinner (60 rogue) with a 56 Pally alt who is very involve in the decision making. I will direct him to your website to say hello.

I hope that is enough information for now. Looking forward to hearing from you whether in game, email or what not.

6. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Thanks. If you don't mind, since you are already registered here, I just sent you a private message on this site. I can check my PMs anywhere, but not my email. I spend a lot of time at the school lab, away from my workstation.

The PM link is in the very top right corner of the page.

7. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:

:rofl:

8. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Hey Jaden and company,
    I had a great time doing DM with you. :D

You guys are great players....I had no stress during the whole run. Except for a couple of unexpected hiccups we did great!

:)

9. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    It looks like we will be doing DM again soon... the drops from the king are too good to pass up.

Have you done any of the other wings? I haven't done any other wings yet. If you have experience with other wings, then maybe we can do those too with you leading?

10. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Sure thing. We have done the wing with the big doggie and the prince (undeads) and also the one with all the trees (the side where you kill to get the spider web for the quest. I can't remember which is which.

We Kill the Prince on the weekend...with 2 pallies, a warlock, rogue and warrior. Pretty straight forward. Very nice rewards as well.

Hitometer: 53,816,868 since 1995