Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anndria, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Anndria

Anndria Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hello Everyone,

I came across a post in the forums and started checking out your site. I am currently looking for a guild, but want to let you all know a little about me & my playstyle.

I have started on this server last Thursday and I currently have a 22 Mage. I have been playing WoW since the release in Novemember and have a few characters ranging from 18-53 on another server. I do visit the other servers occasionally, but have decided to make Hyjal my home.

I am a wife and mother of two. I work from home, so I play quite a bit during the day while my children are in school and my husband is at work. I am usually not on between 4-8pm CST due to spending time with the family and getting kids ready for bed, ect. I have been playing online games for a few years and those games would include Eq and Diablo2 (occasionally). Unfortunately my husband is still playing EQ, but I believe he will leave that for WoW once he hits end game, like I did.

I am looking for a guild that is not too large and not too small. I am very self sufficient and willing to help others wherever/whenever I can. I am not looking for a guild that wants to raid 24X7. I have been there and done that. I cannot and will not do that. I don't mind raiding and I find it fun, but not if it is mandated. Over all I just would like to be part of a friendly atmosphere and where people respect each other, have fun and not have to worry about childish bs.

I look forward to seeing you all in game. If after reading this post and you all think you may have a place for me in your guild, please feel free to send me a tell in game to *Anndria* 22 Human Mage and hopefully we can party soon!

Take Care All!

Anndria - 22 Human Mage

Jakeman likes this.
  2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Heya Anndria. Welcome. :)

It sounds like our guild might be what you are looking for. I will look for you online and invite you so you can try us out.

I am not too fond of raid guilds either. Raiding is fine and good, but too much is a real burn out.

3. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    I only do them to complete my class set. And sometimes they're necessary because they're required to complete a quest (dumb pally mount).

4. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the guild. I to cant raid very often so I know how you feel. What we normally do is setup days that everyone can meet on. This guild tries to work around everyone else's schedule which I like. Although, raiding is fun when everyone knows what they are doing.

5. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I haven't seen you online yet.

6. Anndria

Anndria Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hi Jake,

I haven't been online because, well.. I accidently deleted my character. I meant to delete a Mage I had on another server and still trying to find out if they will let me have my mage back LOL. It may be that I need to re-create another mage unfortunately. If I don't hear back from Blizzard soon, I will re-roll another and level her up and try to look for you in game.

Hope to see you all soon.

7. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    If you reroll, and if you have another class that you like, then you might consider playing that other class instead since we already have tons of mages.

Hitometer: 53,850,768 since 1995