Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Have you guys seen this?

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Alteren, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Alteren

Alteren MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
  2. Alteren

Market Rating:
    " It has already been hotfixed, it was a bug."

I saw this in another post. I'm looking for more info. At any rate, the whole thing didn't bother me that much to begin with :-). I don't necessarily think it's right for people to be able to solo any part of a 20 man instance unless they are pretty far above the intdended level for the instance. I'm going to probably spec fire anyway, and I just don't have the right AoE mindset anyway :-).

Last edited: Nov 17, 2006
  3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    A crap load of mages already (claimed to have) cancelled their accounts because of this. Owned.

I would have been sad if this bug was an actual feature and it stayed in the game, but I wouldn't have lost sleep over it. AOE can be freakishly powerful.

4. Alteren

Market Rating:
    To a certain degree, I think some kind of change did need to be made. I think it's a little ridiculous when a person can solo any part of a 20-man instance that was meant to be completed by 20 people of their level (ZG crocs). If the person was level 80ish or something, it'd be a different story :-).

No one is actually sure if it's there, or not, or the truth about it........blizzard hasn't said anythign as of yet. There are people, it seems, lined up on both sides of whether this is real or not and how much it really effects.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2006

Hitometer: 53,590,433 since 1995