Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Halo 2 *SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DunAzrael, Nov 18, 2004.

1. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    What the hell is with the ending in Halo 2 campaign? It's like the story just stops halfway through the damn story and just ends. I know they are trying to leave room open for a sequel, but jeez guys, what a cliffhanger!
    Oh well, 2 more years.

2. SpocKirk

SpocKirk Forum Moderator and Donator

Market Rating:
    My friend beat H2 on legendary and it showed "Feb, 2005" on the screen after the credits. They might release an expansion or have an expansion downloadable from XBox Live. 4 years is a little long to release H2, so maybe they were working on an expansion, too.

I'd like to see them release the Marathon trilogy or have it as a bonus. I wonder how much Bungie still owns of Marathon since the move to Microsoft. Did they sell that part to a third party? I know they can use the insignia (I saw it on multiplayer as one of the emblem choices) and they still include the SPNKR name on the rocket launcher.

3. Unshra

Unshra Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Bah Halo is Marathon, same hero and similar story all Halo needs is aliens that throw poo at you and you have Marathon. ^_^
    Seeing they both are the same I would say Bungie should be able to re-release Marathon. Though who knows Halo could be a Prince thing (is that his name now?). ;)

4. mud

mud Peasant

Market Rating:
    It is a cliff hanger, but I liked it. But WTF is up with the flashlight? Worthless piece of shit! The arbiters cloak is an awesome ability, great way to kill someone, especially with the sword.

5. SpocKirk

SpocKirk Forum Moderator and Donator

Market Rating:
    It doesn't last very long.
    I am playing as the arbiter right now. I think they should have done something more than just switch colors of the HUD. I would have liked to see a different tint to vision or maybe an unbalancing of weapons: alien weapons more powerful in the hands of the elite, human weapons more powerful in the hands of a spartan. or maybe faster reload times depending on that.

BTW, dual wielding needlers is cool, now that they boosted their power

6. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    On the final level, my flashlight never turned off... of course you couldn't see shit w/o it, but still...

Hitometer: 53,597,650 since 1995