Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lyanna, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Hey guys!
    I just want to drop by to say hello. Haven't been here in a long while, hehe been really busy.

I hope everyone is doing well and Jaden...we use you as a role model for our mages. I.E. We need a Jaden mage...or I wish we have more Jaden mages. :P

I had a great time playing with you guys and am happy some of the members that decided to stay have migrated over here. After we decided on the move to Wildhammer, I felt the best way to make a clean break was to not visit my pally, my rogue, my priest, my lock...etc at all on Hyjal.

I now have gone through enough my separation anxiety. LOL

Sinner, Oakan and Beowulf said hi! And we are looking to making a Jaden rank in our guild (hahaha) for that mage who will equal you in skill Jaden.

Some news about Rebels on Wildhammer.

Rebels on Wildhammer is doing great. We just finally starting to do what we set out to do...a "non-hard-core raiding guild". Started aggressively raiding around the end of the first week of january.

We have 5 bosses at ZG (Snake, Bat, Spider, Panther and Bloodlord) on farm status). Working on the the tiger right now. We are running about 2 new ZG runs per week...because of the reset. On off nights we work on the bosses we haven't killed yet.

We started MC two weeks ago (MC once a week for now) and have dropped
    Lucifron. Going for Magmadar this Friday.

Everyone is very please with the progress and especially please that we did this all with Rebels tag under everyone's name!

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you guys know how we are doing as we had such a great time playing together when we were on Hyjal.

Jaden come visit us sometimes. I won't spam our website as it is not appropriate but you know the link to the old one...and from there follow it to the new one. We would love to hear from you. :)

2. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    What? Why in the hell would you want one of those dirty things?

3. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Aww, they are cute.

and :wave: at Lyanna.

4. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    In an Oompa-Loompa sort of way.

5. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Hello! :wave:

I don't think you built me up enough. :eek:

Surely there are mages better than me.

6. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    I know 2 mages that are really good like Jaden but they both have different types of drama baggage

Hitometer: 53,558,602 since 1995