Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Greetings from Amicus

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Malvicus, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Malvicus

Malvicus MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Hiya! My name is Malvicus. I'm a lvl 60 NE Hunter and guildmaster of Amicus Alliance. I came across your thread on the official forums and was pleased to see that another like-minded guild is also interested in some inter-guild raid events.

Amicus is a multigaming guild with members playing GW, MxO, and WoW. Most of us started in FFXI and a few of us have characters in CoH. Please accept my apologies for the blatant use of abbreviations!

Like yourselves, we are a casual gaming guild with members who have real life responsibilities. We do love to play WoW a lot and now that our 50+ lvl members are beginning to grow, the end-game content is now becoming a factor. Also, like yourselves, we are currently dealing with a lack of high level priests. I've started to address that by making a priest alt and a former officer has returned with her priest so hopefully in the next few months this won't be as much of a problem as it is today. We like to schedule big events for the weekends. Friday evenings are good as well as saturday/sunday mornings. A member of our group is also setting up a late night session for those folks who actually have the time to play after midnite during the week.

I should also mention that we also have a Horde side simply called Amicus. I have an lvl 30 warrior alt that I like to play from time to time. The Horde side has its own set of officers and its own Guildmaster.

I am here as a Guild Master from Amicus Alliance and I would like to extend our hand in cooperation. I would like our members to work together on some Scholo, strath, Dire Maul raids as well as some of the 5 member quests that also exist there.

The officers for Amicus Alliance are:
    Malvicus - GM
    Drzn/Dryzn - Officer with many many alts... not sure which is his main.
    Elizabetha - Officer
    Mederi - Officer

You can send a note to us ingame or stop by our website, WWW.GUILDAMICUS.ORG

Sincerely,
    Malvicus
    GM - Amicus Alliance

Jakeman likes this.
  2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Thanks for stopping by! I will msg you when I get online later today.

We too like to do instances on fridays and weekends. We just teamed up with Lyanna for DM on friday. She is from The Rebels and is also interested in playing together:

http://www.mscclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10377

Feel free to /tell people on our member list if you need people to fill a group. I will do the same for the names you listed. :)

3. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Yes and I would like to say that the people from MSC are excellent players. :D
    I had a great time.

Here are some level 50's and 60's from Rebels you guys can contact.
    Some of these guys are from Australia and will be on at odd hours. LOL

Sinner (60 rogue)
    Sinner's alt Dilema (58 pally)
    Milliardo (60 rogue)
    Mydia (60 rogue) Mydia, doesn't speak english very well but he understands the basics
    Dusy (60 pally)
    Chopaholic (60 warrior)
    Quattro (60 warlock)
    Kelade 54 (priest)

We have a slew of lower levels too. Most of my members spend their time in game rather than on the boards however, they will be more than happy to group. Just tell them I 've given you their names.

I will also give them your names

Jakeman likes this.
  4. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    We all had an excellent time as well. You guys played every bit as well as we did. I look forward to our next meeting!

5. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I sent you a mail message in-game, but I haven't seen you online yet. I registered and posted on your forum though.

6. Malvicus

Malvicus MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    hiya

Heya Jaden! Aye, I have been busy away from my computer as well as playing a lil bit of Guild Wars this weekend. Anywho, I've just put up a new thread on our forums requesting help in killing Araj for the second time. >< I need to get my scholomance key so i can organize any scholo runs just in case we're in a bind where our regular keyholder is not available. Perhaps after killing him we can do a scholo run if folks are up to it. In any case, the main purpose is to defeat Araj in Andorhal in the western plaguelands. If any of your members also need this done, please let me know here or on our forums at www.guildamicus.org. Right now, i'm asking for a preferred time this friday evening (prolly after 10 PM central) or saturday morning. Your input regarding times would also be desired. Since the rebels do not have a website that i'm aware of, I'd like to extend this opportunity to Lyanna and her gang of Rebels as well^^

Thanx again for stopping by, Jaden. I look forward to working with MSC someday! hehe.

P.S. During the week, i'm not even home to play so the best times would be the weekends. So it's a lil difficult to reach me. My other officers are Dryzn (aka Drzn, Puk) and Elizabetha. Oh and of course, Mederi, she's our returning officer who had to restart her priest from scratch. She's currently at lvl 20 and is probably removing Van Cleef's head from his neck as we speak. I look forward to her priest dinging 60 in the next couple o' months.

7. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I just posted about helping with Araj and VC. :)

8. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
  9. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Rebels have a website actually:

http://rebels.rumble.at/

Its in my original post on your website Malvicus. Thanks for sending me a tell ingame.....I will let you know if we have anyone available at that time. Friday night is a better time I think.

10. Hawkwind

Hawkwind Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hello everyone, my name is Hawkwind and I just wanted to drop in and say that I look forward to meeting you all in the future. If you ever need the services of a level 59 druid, feel free to send me a tell in game, take care.

Hawkwind

Jakeman likes this.
  11. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Hi Hawkwind. :)

My friends list is full. Blizzard needs to increase the maximum number of friends you can have. :(

12. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:

I didn't realize it had a limit - I may go through and prune mine a bit.

13. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    20 people max. I think they need to give longer ignore lists too. Currently I am having trouble as to who to drop to add the new ignores. Haha.

14. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    My friends list has at least 40 or 50.

Hitometer: 53,555,200 since 1995