Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Got the night Schedule.....

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Fujin, May 5, 2006.

1. Fujin

Fujin MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    I Got a Supervisor position at my new job and they have me scheduled from 4p.m to Midnight right now. I won’t be able to do any events with you guys around that time right now but I’ll still be on anytime I get the chance to. They might move my schedule to 8p.m to 4a.m after my training. If they do I’ll let you guys know the time.

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Jobs suck. We should all be unemployed.

3. Fujin

Fujin MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    That would be nice or get a sugar momma :)

4. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Those are rare. It's usually the other way around.

5. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    I hear Jessica Simpson is available.

6. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Celeb women won't support you. They will divorce you after 2 months and sue you.

7. OsIriS

OsIriS Peasant

Market Rating:
    Oh, to be an artist in the old days when you had patrons. Now that was the life.

8. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    :nod:

:D

9. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    art is dead. Before artists could find patrons because art was considered special, now art is no different than anything else. Instead of working to tease our the complex truths of our existance we see a proliferation of image makers engaging in the work of advertising for capital rather than searching for truth and producing artifacts that are truly representative of the contemporary state of humanity.

10. Choco

Choco MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    me!

Hey now! I'm a sugar mama. Ask Twerg :)

11. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    WTB, 1000g

12. solx

solx Peasant

Market Rating:
    jackman i am unemployed. i use to make 60 an hour 90 hours a week. god i was good. recent events have got me down to no work and 600 a month.
    I am a homeless man who knows more about computers then any one you can meet. but i never made any cash on them just have fun with them. my second language is binary.

currently i am living in the back of my truck. god bless wireless internet people :P

last november i got home after dolling up a 2 mill house in the woods. watched the only 2 tv shows i like a week, stargate and atlantis. turned the tv off at 9 and went to bed. woke up 3 days later in the intensive care unit. massive bran trama (smashed skull) , smased spine, broken ribs and a leg that does not work. they told me a week later what happened, left for dead. "mugged in bed".

So all you people talking about work. I AM JELIOUS. :)

Plz do not gretique me on my deplorable speling. 3 leters of sciance 3 batchlors and a masters all in bio-chem. never had time to mess arond with the written word hehehehehe. by the way they tell me i am losing all the info there. so before i go to my worm soked ground and become the guys that built the piramids and took there secrets to there graves. ask me anything on virologie. i know more then most. for example if some one says "hey!!! this is a picture of a virious" they are lying. if you ever see a picture of DNA tell them a virus is smaller then DNA. :P and no one will ever see a picture of a strand of DNA. we do not have the tec to do it.

Here is one for all you sciance nuts. enistine never came up with the theroy of relitivity. his girl freind did. eninstine was just a plagerisor. his girl freind was admitted into a group of people enistine was not allowed into. it pissed him off :). it was realy a wife but i call her his girl freind cuz when he got to america he could not keep his special pourpase in his pance hahahahahaha.

sorrie, just another friday night which leads me to inprove the quality of life by drinking as much beer as i can. laters all.

13. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    18 years old and making $60 an hour? Good lord, I WISH I made that much. Also, at 90 hours a week you would have one hell of a nest egg unless you were fired after your first week. Yeah, you would have been making $5,400 a WEEK. Thats $259,200 every year... at 18 years old. Uh.. boy, you might want to start re-thinking your boasts here. And learn to spell, I hear that helps.

Also, uuuuuuh. Ever heard of, you know... Electron Microscopes? You know, those little(I use that word loosely) devices that allow you to see ATOMS. Which are just a biiiiiiiit smaller than DNA. But you must have known that, since you ARE the expert.

Last edited: May 8, 2006
  14. OsIriS

OsIriS Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hrm, maybe that's why no one will publish my work. :worried:

Hitometer: 53,848,358 since 1995